Sir John Valentine Carden survives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh fair enough - so we have a slightly better A13 and 50% more of them (3 Regiments? or Battalions for those of you who are Hard of British Commonwealth) ?
I believe they had 3 regiments IOTL. The 1st (The Kings) Dragoon guards, the 4th (The Queens Own) Hussars, and the 3rd Royal Tank Regiment.

Reading updates here would be far more interesting if I didn't think we'd scared allan off with our excessive posting.

Last edited:
Dear Allan,

Please do not interpret this as an inducement to rush to make the next post, but I did notice that your last activity was on Tuesday which is worrisome. If up to it, if you could just give us a "thumbs up" that you are okay, that would be greatly appreciated. Both in in-thread and private communication you have always shown great class and kindness in the way you have treated me, and I'm sure I'm not alone in wishing you the best.

Matthew.

Dear Allan,

Please do not interpret this as an inducement to rush to make the next post, but I did notice that your last activity was on Tuesday which is worrisome. If up to it, if you could just give us a "thumbs up" that you are okay, that would be greatly appreciated. Both in in-thread and private communication you have always shown great class and kindness in the way you have treated me, and I'm sure I'm not alone in wishing you the best.

Matthew.
I'll second that. Although he's been around more recently than that.

Last edited:

marathag

Banned
It means something else in America?
The things you learn on this forum!
This phrase has an entirely different meaning across the Ocean, too
1618708091634.png

Status
Not open for further replies.