Should Alternate Wikiboxes be split?

Should Alternate Wikiboxes be split?

• Yes

Votes: 50 70.4%
  • No

Votes: 21 29.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Should Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes be split into Election Infoboxes and just vanilla Infoboxes? I merely ask this to gauge whether my opinion that election Infoboxes drown out all the other ones is shared by others of this forum.

It does. I used to go there and see all the strange things, but now it's just one parliamentary thing after another.

I'd like to see it split the same way we split the map thread, one thread for Wikibox series and the main thread for one off ones, or not obviously related ones.

In short split it so that the series of political wikiboxes go in one thread, while the main one keeps all others and one-off political ones.

I voted yes, but I'm becoming more unsure. Iori's proposal is also neat.

We should have had a proper discussion before initiating this.

Sorry, no offense, but why are some trying to throw Electionists out of the thread? Since the majority or most prevalent posts are elections, shouldn't it be the other way around?

And besides, it seems that the only people who care are those who are getting their stuff overshadowed by election infoboxes.

Sorry, no offense, but why are some trying to throw Electionists out of the thread? Since the majority or most prevalent posts are elections, shouldn't it be the other way around?

And besides, it seems that the only people who care are those who are getting their stuff overshadowed by election infoboxes.
While I agree, this poll is completely non-binding. So.