Shattered Union

Anyone play this game? I got it today. America suffers from terrorism, domestic problems, and finally a nuke hitting Washington D.C. You play one of the new states California Commonwealth, Pacifica, Republic of Texas, Great Plains Federation, The Confederacy, New England Alliance and finally the European Expeditionary Force.

Hopefully soon

I ordered it from Gamefly and should have it soon...have you played it? What about anyone else?

Z

thank You

Thanx, I heard it was kinda like Panzer General II, and if so I think I will enjoy it as well

Z

Shows what people really think about Texas... in the trailer, they show Texas's governor as a fat man dressed in a white suit with matching cowboy hat, like Boss Hogg or something... :mad:

tetsu-katana said:
Shows what people really think about Texas... in the trailer, they show Texas's governor as a fat man dressed in a white suit with matching cowboy hat, like Boss Hogg or something... :mad:
Or Colonel Sanders...

Thande

Donor
Tetsu Katana said:
Shows what people really think about Texas... in the trailer, they show Texas's governor as a fat man dressed in a white suit with matching cowboy hat, like Boss Hogg or something...

I'd expect that from a European-made production, but an American one? :confused:

My theory is that if he wasn't like a stereotype (it was probably a joke anyway) he would look too much like the one of california. That we see a litttle bit before

Last edited:
Played it and completed it, the battles are cool but the strategic map is balls.
Also the videos....Does anyone know if the different factons have different ending videos? I don't think they do... What about ending with different democratic ratings?

NapoleonXIV

Banned
Leej said:
Played it and completed it, the battles are cool but the strategic map is balls.
Also the videos....Does anyone know if the different factons have different ending videos? I don't think they do... What about ending with different democratic ratings?

They rate all games as...uhm...games. That does seem logical on first glance but then it's also one of the most common criticisms I hear directed at them, in that they seem to pretty much ignore story, or at least give at rather low priority. Still, they're not as bad as AOTS or Cheat (who both rate games informally) and who both pretty much come out and say they're just in it to blow things up.

NapoleonXIV said:
They rate all games as...uhm...games. That does seem logical on first glance but then it's also one of the most common criticisms I hear directed at them, in that they seem to pretty much ignore story, or at least give at rather low priority. Still, they're not as bad as AOTS or Cheat (who both rate games informally) and who both pretty much come out and say they're just in it to blow things up.

..........eh?