Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I wonder how strong India is right now... they've got to buff up facing Drakia. The seven ducklings, I believe, can still sustain whatever left of the navy that the USN ordered them to be built.

It would make sense for the US and Pan-Europe to unite against the Societist Alliance and Rodina, which are common enemies and a direct threat on both... While they have little conflicts of interest.

At least if US pride (about Pan-Europe refusing US leadership) doesn't get in the way...

Who is still part of the US Alliance right now ?

"I can't believe it's not slavery™️" is somehow both the funniest and also the most accurate way of describing the draka i've ever encountered.

Last edited:
All your fault, Perdue. All your damn fault.

What trying to rein in an out of control military and put an end to the mini empire the navy had created?

Perdue made mistakes sure but it was the Navy who refused to listen to the elected government and decided to fight a battle they couldn’t win than

Well it looks like armor vehicle development is roughly the same as OTL. With the photo of the hond III reminding me "vaguely" of the Soviet BT-7, though at the same that helicopter is clearly of a 50's make. So either the Dragon is behind the rest of the world in terms of armored vehicles or this world is ahead of OTL in terms of aircraft (which makes sense) while being pretty much the same otherwise technologically... probably a little bit of both. (I was honestly expecting for the Hond III to be a centurion like vehicle.)

Hopefully war DOESN'T break out between the United States and Empire of Japan, the Dragon's are hatching and Uncle Sam is going to need all the help he can get. Plus it's not like Japan has delved into the same level of depravity as their OTL counterparts and would be a valuable source of industry & manpower in the oncoming war.

I figured that the Draka would generally be more willing to accept the more white bondsmen from geoist Russia has potential citizens. They may be willing to have their children be granted citizenship in place of remaining bondsmen, granting them a labor pool for Industries you can't exactly trust to bondsmen.

Well it looks like armor vehicle development is roughly the same as OTL. With the photo of the hond III reminding me "vaguely" of the Soviet BT-7, though at the same that helicopter is clearly of a 50's make. So either the Dragon is behind the rest of the world in terms of armored vehicles or this world is ahead of OTL in terms of aircraft (which makes sense) while being pretty much the same otherwise technologically... probably a little bit of both. (I was honestly expecting for the Hond III to be a centurion like vehicle.

I figured that the Draka would generally be more willing to accept the more white bondsmen from geoist Russia has potential citizens. They may be willing to have their children be granted citizenship in place of remaining bondsmen, granting them a labor pool for Industries you can't exactly trust to bondsmen.
The tank is a T-26 and the helicopter is actually from WW2, a Sikorsky R4 or R6.

What trying to rein in an out of control military and put an end to the mini empire the navy had created?

Perdue made mistakes sure but it was the Navy who refused to listen to the elected government and decided to fight a battle they couldn’t win than
The Navy was winning the war. Perdue could have sacked Klein and then demanded more out of the Draka (independent Judea, or for them to withdraw out of the Levent). He didn't have to kiss Stoker's ass in order to rein in the out of control Navy

The Navy was winning the war. Perdue could have sacked Klein and then demanded more out of the Draka (independent Judea, or for them to withdraw out of the Levent). He didn't have to kiss Stoker's ass in order to rein in the out of control Navy
The dice roll for America was a 4 out of 20, just so you know.

The British aren't a Germany analogue. Simply put, unlike Nazi Germany, it doesn't seem likely that a Kingdom of Britain restricted to the British Isles would have much influence upon a country countrolling a continent.

xsampa

Banned
The British aren't a Germany analogue. Simply put, unlike Nazi Germany, it doesn't seem likely that a Kingdom of Britain restricted to the British Isles would have much influence upon a country countrolling a continent.
I feel they will become a North Korea

It seems obvious that Australia is only sticking with Britain voluntarily. If they continue being skeptical about Drakia's intentions I can see them separating from Britain since it's only Australia's voluntary cooperation that keeps them in the British sphere of influence. Frankly, it seems like Britain needs Australia more than Australia needs Britain.

I think we know what that means
upload_2019-12-31_0-48-26.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.