If Stoker decides to declare war, the Germans and allies need to assault hard into Rhomania, bring the Romanians and serbs to revolution and destroy their second main land border with a Societist state. If France is attacked, then the Pyrenees will become bloodbath central. If the Persians, arabs, and Turks join the Europeans they could trap the Drakians in the mountains there.

Russia is too weak at this point. Almost all their industrial regions are captured or in range for being bombed to oblivion.

It's not honestly the kids so much as the administration. Well, only 71 more days to go!
That’s generally the main problem for her as well.

She’s a special needs teacher at the poorest school in the district so there are a host of problems; idiot administrators, no resources, poor parents also with no resources, asshole parents... about the only problem she doesn’t have is with the kids.

No idea why she tolerates the rest of it. I’d have been out of there after the first parent called me racist and the administration couldn’t be bothered to explain their resource limitations and let me deal with it.

If Stoker decides to declare war, the Germans and allies need to assault hard into Rhomania, bring the Romanians and serbs to revolution and destroy their second main land border with a Societist state. If France is attacked, then the Pyrenees will become bloodbath central. If the Persians, arabs, and Turks join the Europeans they could trap the Drakians in the mountains there.

Russia is too weak at this point. Almost all their industrial regions are captured or in range for being bombed to oblivion.
Stoker has to tho. He needs to capture his cuck- I mean Caucasus regions.

Quick question: It was mentioned that early aircraft were actually ornithopters. At what point did the ornithopter design start getting substituted by more OTL-like propeller or thruster based designs?