Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the AO3 invitation been approved yet?

Still waiting on it. The site told me to expect it on the 4th.

Would it be over the line to have a NG based in this TL, or at least until the game starts.

Nation Game? Not at all.

Finally read through this timeline and it is amazing. Looking forward to the next!

Thank you!

I'm currently working on a non-AH scifi project called the "Space Pirate King" here.

Sorry to Necrobump this a bit but this is an awesome take on the Draka and I love it, I've been reading it nonstop all day.

Question for the author, @Ephraim Ben Raphael. Do the Drakians practice impalement as execution like the Draka? I can see it occurring as an isolated war crime or atrocity propaganda, but it's kind of overkill as a response to every bondsmen uprising. Nevertheless, public executions have precedent in OTL, like the lynchings white families used to attend and make postcards of.

Sorry to Necrobump this a bit but this is an awesome take on the Draka and I love it, I've been reading it nonstop all day.

Question for the author, @Ephraim Ben Raphael. Do the Drakians practice impalement as execution like the Draka? I can see it occurring as an isolated war crime or atrocity propaganda, but it's kind of overkill as a response to every bondsmen uprising. Nevertheless, public executions have precedent in OTL, like the lynchings white families used to attend and make postcards of.
Probably do public firing squad executions rather than public impalement, the latter is more likely to illicit foreign intervention if its routine.

I'm afraid the OP got banned, so your unlikely to get an official answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.