Secession, Liberty, War, Elections, The Presidential Election

The Presidential Election, First to 20 Votes Wins

• Stephen A. Douglas /Herschel V. Johnson (Democrat)

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • William H. Seward /Edward Bates (Republican)

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • John Tyler / Andrew Johnson (Independent)

Votes: 25 54.3%

• Total voters
Secession, Liberty, War, Elections, The Presidential Election VOTING CLOSED

All and Everyone, the 1860 Presidential Election has arrived, and the canadates are looking for your support, election day is looming in a few days, who will win the Presidency

Will it be
Stephen A. Douglas (D-IL)

or

William H. Seward (R-NY)

or will it be former President John Tyler (I-VA)

vote now and all, first to 20 votes wins the Presidency :D

Last edited:
:DTHE VOTING IS CLOSED

John Tyler has been elected and is now OUR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, again, :D

You may wish to specify a poll closing date when you set them up. That way the poll will close automatically. Also, just so you're aware, your TL is going to get ASBish pretty quick, as folks will tend to vote for people/events that are "cool" rather then realistic in polls.

You may wish to specify a poll closing date when you set them up. That way the poll will close automatically. Also, just so you're aware, your TL is going to get ASBish pretty quick, as folks will tend to vote for people/events that are "cool" rather then realistic in polls.

I can't edit the poll, and I guess, but I wanted the readers to be apart of this timeline, have them decide some things, It's a cool idea, right?

I can't edit the poll, and I guess, but I wanted the readers to be apart of this timeline, have them decide some things, It's a cool idea, right?

I mentioned that RE: future polls.

Yes, this is a cool way to bring readers into and enable them to be a part of the TL. However, in doing so, especially if you go where your readers send you, your story may become less realistic and more fanciful quite quickly. That's all; just something to be aware of.

I mentioned that RE: future polls.

Yes, this is a cool way to bring readers into and enable them to be a part of the TL. However, in doing so, especially if you go where your readers send you, your story may become less realistic and more fanciful quite quickly. That's all; just something to be aware of.

understood, that is actually something I first thought about when I came up with the idea, but I decided to take the risk anyway ;)