Sea Lion Press New Book Releases Announcements Thread

Thande

Donor
Also I don't think I ever posted the release of "Streseland" by Alexander Rooksmoor:

Hi, anyone know the best way to contact Sea Lion Press? I posted on the Contact Us website but have not heard back.
PM me if preferred. Thanks

Hi, anyone know the best way to contact Sea Lion Press? I posted on the Contact Us website but have not heard back.
PM me if preferred. Thanks
I've messaged the owner of the SLP forums, on there, passing on your username here. I can't promise anything - I'm not involved in the running of the site at all - but maybe you'll be contacted.

Edit: the reply is to please try e-mailing again (via the contact page I think) if you haven't already had a reply, just in case something went wrong. You won't get a message from them on this forum, as they want to keep things separate for obvious reasons.

Last edited:

Thande

Donor
(Copy-pasted from the current LTTW thread)

Dear all,

Look to the West Volume III: Equal and Opposite Reactions is now available in paperback!

I know people have wanted this for a long time (and I've wanted it for my shelf, for that matter) so glad it is finally here.

Please note that, due to recent inflation and the book being GIGANTIC, it is rather pricey - for the record I don't make significantly more on this than I do on the Kindle version, most of the price goes to the printing process. Many people prefer to enjoy the LTTW books via the KENP / Kindle Unlimited thingy on Amazon and I still get royalties from that if you were wondering, so please feel free to read LTTW in whichever way you find best.

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2023 to everyone!