Sea Lion Press New Book Releases Announcements Thread

xsampa

Banned
Re: Alternate Tastes of London — I expected Oceanian food to be more American influenced and “modernized” like hamburgers in a can or for the upper class some sort of pan-Oceanian food that combined American/South American/Australian/South African food

Thande

Donor
Some of you may already have seen this, but as a promotional offer to celebrate the release of Volume 5 of LTTW, Volume 1, "Diverge and Conquer", is available from Amazon as an ebook ABSOLUTELY FREE until Friday 18th June (this Friday!)

Check it out and take advantage of the offer! And if you're feeling so inclined, would appreciate an Amazon review ;)

Some of you may already have seen this, but as a promotional offer to celebrate the release of Volume 5 of LTTW, Volume 1, "Diverge and Conquer", is available from Amazon as an ebook ABSOLUTELY FREE until Friday 18th June (this Friday!)

Check it out and take advantage of the offer! And if you're feeling so inclined, would appreciate an Amazon review ;)
Thanks for the offer. Just downloaded it and I’ll get towards reading it. I’ll make sure to leave a review after I finish the book!

Thande

Donor
Crossposted from my LTTW thread:

A quick aside to say congratulations to my fellow SLP authors Jared Kavanagh, Matthew Kresal and Andrew J Harvey, all of whom(!!) have been nominated for the 2019-20 Sidewise Award! (Long form for Jared's "Walking Through Dreams", short form for Matthew and Andrew's stories...all of which actually involve Australia, and the latter two were published in the Alternate Australias collection edited by Jared)

Jared's "Decades of Darkness" was my main stylistic inspiration for "Look to the West" and it is great to finally see him getting recognition this way.