Status
Not open for further replies.
Have as many countries as possible go down the Comoros route: 1. Decolonize education by more or less abolishing it 2. Have Maoism happen or at least attempt to happen 3. Have foreign mercenaries come and overthrow the Maoists, while allied with local religious conservatives. 4. Never fix 1. or 3.

Every country that's not on the Comoros route would experience migration pressures from every country that is, feeding a cycle of cross-border wars. Attempts at peacekeeping interventions by an alt-African Union or even alt-UN just add more combatants to the mix.

Horrible but eminently doable.

Have as many countries as possible go down the Comoros route: 1. Decolonize education by more or less abolishing it 2. Have Maoism happen or at least attempt to happen 3. Have foreign mercenaries come and overthrow the Maoists, while allied with local religious conservatives. 4. Never fix 1. or 3.

Every country that's not on the Comoros route would experience migration pressures from every country that is, feeding a cycle of cross-border wars. Attempts at peacekeeping interventions by an alt-African Union or even alt-UN just add more combatants to the mix.

Horrible but eminently doable.

How does having Maoism instantly create chaos? Any government that’s anti-Western can do right?

How does having Maoism instantly create chaos? Any government that’s anti-Western can do right?

Maoism ensures USSR doesn't lift a finger to help. Cultural revolution therefore can only be defended by local forces. This is important in decolonization era.

But how does that provoke Western backlash?

Yeah, theoretically any anti-Western government could provoke the same reaction. I wasn't entirely totally serious about every nuance of it, I just literally used the Comoros because it's hard to do much worse but it's not that hard to replicate the experience.

Yeah, theoretically any anti-Western government could provoke the same reaction. I wasn't entirely totally serious about every nuance of it, I just literally used the Comoros because it's hard to do much worse but it's not that hard to replicate the experience.

I’d say it could be worse though.

Drc sucession lasts, the kasani empire goes full fledged c.a.e with a bossoka style emperor.
The watch tower offshoot takes power in Zambia and creates the lords resistance army 30 years sooner.

Prior to the rise of Kenneth Kaunda, the leader of this bunch, a female faith healer named Alice , was considered more dangerous to the brits than Mandela was to the bigoted boers.

Install settler minorities of 5-10% of the total population in every colony?

Though finding that many settlers is probably best ASB?

Status
Not open for further replies.