Scramble for America

You can delay it, sure. Delay it by three centuries? No chance without devastating Europe somehow.
I mean no Reconquita with the peninsula occupied by Muslim and Christian to occupied to fight each other to do exploration and less economical and ideological incentives possibly with less knowledge of the rest of Asia and you could possibly do in a little far fetched scenario with it still being globally plausible

Lusitania

Donor
I mean no Reconquita with the peninsula occupied by Muslim and Christian to occupied to fight each other to do exploration and less economical and ideological incentives possibly with less knowledge of the rest of Asia and you could possibly do in a little far fetched scenario with it still being globally plausible
Then you have the colonization by Muslims and Christians

Then you have the colonization by Muslims and Christians
Yeah but with some big century in difference near constant warfare on the border will take a big part of their attention that focused on exploration OTL with the right condition the discovery of America could be postponed to mid 18 th

Lusitania

Donor
Yeah but with some big century in difference near constant warfare on the border will take a big part of their attention that focused on exploration OTL with the right condition the discovery of America could be postponed to mid 18 th
Sorry but the best you could hope is 50-100 years.

One could consider that colonisation might happen more in the model of Africa before the Scramble until around the same time. That is, having European powers trade more with existing states rather than conquering them outright.

Lusitania

Donor
One could consider that colonisation might happen more in the model of Africa before the Scramble until around the same time. That is, having European powers trade more with existing states rather than conquering them outright.
The Europeans were after trade goods and treasure. That was the initial European move. Europeans then discovered that sugar cane grew especially well and that became another major economic value and land was required and taken to do that. Settler colonies only started late 16th century.

the biggest factor in European side was disease weakened the natives and allowed them to gain foothold and expand their holdings.

You can delay it, sure. Delay it by three centuries? No chance without devastating Europe somehow.
I mean, yeah. That’s possible and rather easy to do. More successful Mongols, no Reconquista... Europe will be hemmed in and will have a harder time sending any exploratory voyage out west.

I mean, yeah. That’s possible and rather easy to do. More successful Mongols, no Reconquista... Europe will be hemmed in and will have a harder time sending any exploratory voyage out west.

Why would a surviving Al-Andalus prevent British, Dutch or French sailors from going West? The naval expansion of OTL was down to being hemmed in and Dutch/Portuguese sailors looking to avoid going through the Muslims, so this just makes it stronger.

A Mongol Europe would likely make Britain even more focused Westward.