I have a problem with the way Israel is portrayed. Just how is it able to label itself as Israel and still keep the Palestinian population? Even with the joint alliance against the Turkish and Saudis at most I'd see a joint Jewish-Arab government in Palestine, not "Israel". Otherwise if there were to be "Israel" there'd by ethnic cleansing against Palestinians

I have a problem with the way Israel is portrayed. Just how is it able to label itself as Israel and still keep the Palestinian population? Even with the joint alliance against the Turkish and Saudis at most I'd see a joint Jewish-Arab government in Palestine, not "Israel". Otherwise if there were to be "Israel" there'd by ethnic cleansing against Palestinians
I agree with this. A large part of the Israel's identity is a national homeplace for all Jews. Having it a mix between Arab and Israeli would dilute it greatly. Admittedly, having more time to enforce cooperation and harmony between Arab and Jew would make things easier, but this would not be the Israel we know. In fact, it would best be described as a bi-ethnic "Levantine Republic", one that would have to get its identity from things other than a simple nationalist identity, which would be difficult to be honest.

That's good too.
Although I will point out that the Crescent itself is actually a Turkish symbol, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it became a Muslim symbol because of the Ottomans.
Morocco is probably the only muslim country today that doesn't use it as a symbol for Islam.

I agree with this. A large part of the Israel's identity is a national homeplace for all Jews. Having it a mix between Arab and Israeli would dilute it greatly. Admittedly, having more time to enforce cooperation and harmony between Arab and Jew would make things easier, but this would not be the Israel we know. In fact, it would best be described as a bi-ethnic "Levantine Republic", one that would have to get its identity from things other than a simple nationalist identity, which would be difficult to be honest.
Israel is also the name of Jacob in the Quran, so I think what matters is the ideas and ideology and not the name.

Not to mention Hashemite Arabia would want direct control of the territory. Although they'll allow Jewish immigration and refugees as a compromise.

Not to mention Hashemite Arabia would want direct control of the territory. Although they'll allow Jewish immigration and refugees as a compromise.
I think it was stated the Israelis got their independence as payment for their contributions during WW2 and helping blunt the Turkish offensive and eventually reversing the tide of war.

Problem is, both Egypt and Arabia would have a vested interest in controlling the Israeli territory - or at least keeping it aligned to them.

I think it was stated the Israelis got their independence as payment for their contributions during WW2 and helping blunt the Turkish offensive and eventually reversing the tide of war.

Problem is, both Egypt and Arabia would have a vested interest in controlling the Israeli territory - or at least keeping it aligned to them.

And then there’s the problem I mentioned earlier: how can “Israel” exist in the midst of Palestinian Arabs? Honestly the most is that Hashemite Arabia would allow the Jews to stay and take them in as one of their own whilst allowing and even encouraging Jewish immigration and refugees. Of course the Zionists outside Palestine would be mad but hey since when should settler-colonialism ever be acceptable?

Also speaking of territory why does Hashemite Arabia not get the Hatay province, the area Syria claims it’s there’s that’s occupied by Turkey? Also how powerful is the movement for Khuzestan, the Arab majority province of Iran, to secede and join Hashemite Arabia? I’m also surprised that the Iranian Kurds haven’t even voted on a referendum to consider seceding and joining Kurdistan.

arabianethiopiangang.png

Just like to apologize since I haven’t replied in a while. I started the 1960s already but I currently have a ton of other work going on right now. Basically just posting this to say the TL isn’t over and there will be more in the future.