Sam Neill as bond

Discussion in 'Alternate History Discussion: After 1900' started by Michael, Oct 29, 2004.

1. Michael Up is Down, Black is White.

What if Sam Neill was chosen to be bond rather than Timothy Dalton? I've included a pic for those who don't know who Sam Neill is
    [​IMG]

2. Suit_N_Tie American Civil War buff

Sam Neil was awesome as Reilly, Ace of Spies, which was set in pre WWI. A fantastic series, I encourage all of you to take a look at this series, or at least Google it, and inform yourselves on this excellent series.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2006
  3. Straha Banned

probably nothing major except for the occasional butterfly. A different actor as James bondmight lead to OTHER actors becoming james bond earlier.... Vin Diesal as bond in 1996?

4. Leo Caesius Banned

It might have saved him from having to take part in Jurassic Park III, or the worst film ever - Event Horizon.

Where you're going, you won't need eyes!

5. nyudnik Banned

As a chip on the shoulder Ulsterman-Kiwi, Neill had a malevolent streak that would have made him quite a vicious Bond.

Witness his evily inspiring antinomian 10 minute monologue as Anti Christ Damien Thorn in "Damien Omen III: The Final Conflict" 1981!
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082377/

Last edited: Oct 29, 2004
  6. MerryPrankster Well-Known Member

If he was Bond, that would probably mean he wouldn't have starred as Thomas Jefferson in the atrocious Sally Hemings direct-to-video movie.

:(

7. Straha Banned

imagine my idea of an earleir vin diesel!

8. Michael Up is Down, Black is White.

No as it's far too horrible to contemplate