• No

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Perhaps?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well yes, but I was referring on how she uses it , so not at all. She is mostly doing ceremonies and such (to my understanding at least, I could be mistaken and maybe she is a secret Autocrat of all Britons)
We will never find out what she says and does with government is one of the few thing in this country that is kept very secret and so it should. Do not forget she is not just the Queen of England there is Canada Australia and a few more

What’s the current status of Far East region? Is it depopulated as today, to a lesser extent or experimenting growth? I don’t know if apart from the lack of economic incentives to live there anyone would like to live in a freezer like that, also what’s the status of roads in the Far East? Could someone travel to magadan or anadyr by car without putting their lives in danger?

Has Belarus economy improved?
Yes, Belarus now is part of the Czardom of Russia which is investing and building infrastructure in the country. Furthermore, with the Caucasus under Russian influence, Belarus' importance for transporting oil and gas to Europe has greatly increased.

Last edited:
alright guys, next chapter coming by the end of the week. It will be about the Middle Eastern and Asian nations, a rough summary of what was going on. Then, the other chapter will be about the European Countries. The chapter is extremely long which is taking so much time to write.

alright guys, next chapter coming by the end of the week. It will be about the Middle Eastern and Asian nations, a rough summary of what was going on. Then, the other chapter will be about the European Countries. The chapter is extremely long which is taking so much time to write.
This will be great! Anyways, took the time to nominate your TL for a Turtledove.

Don't worry, take your time.

Picture:
latest

(Adrianne Palicki as Commander Kelly Grayson )
Name: Stella Vyacheslavovna Bykova
Nationality: Russian
Ethnicity: Russian
Brief Physical Description: Stella Bykova is a tall woman (5'9-5'10) with dark blond hair and a strong physical build as well.
Brief Bio: Stella Bykova was born on March 8, 1980, the daughter of a mid-level bureaucrat. However, Stella would have bigger dreams than the mediocrity of her father as as such joined the Russian military. Bykova would distinguish herself during the Russo-Georgian War as a junior officer in the Russian military and would also be a major figure in the military's fight against the NazBol rebels as well. Now, Bykova is a Captain in the Russian Army known for her unorthodox approach to warfare.
Main Goal: Rise up to become a senior general of the Russian military and reform it into a force which would become the strongest in the world.
Secondary Goals: She would like to see Russia become the world's main superpower, loves to see Russian technological advancement during this period, and opposes corruption.
Stances: Stella Bykova isn't that political aside from her fierce nationalism and love of her country, even if she is vaguely Eurasianist politically.

notice
Sorry if i have not been so active lately. I'm getting married and had to go to nepal for the marriage, and everyone including me are busy for the marriage. The pre-written chapters will be uploaded by the end of the week (hopefully) however after that i cannot guarantee a chapter for sometime. Nonetheless, do not fret, this timeline will continue, and will continue to be updated, just at a slower pace than before.

Sorry if i have not been so active lately. I'm getting married and had to go to nepal for the marriage, and everyone including me are busy for the marriage. The pre-written chapters will be uploaded by the end of the week (hopefully) however after that i cannot guarantee a chapter for sometime. Nonetheless, do not fret, this timeline will continue, and will continue to be updated, just at a slower pace than before.
You are posting two times

And concratulation!!

Last edited:
Congratulations my good man and may your marriage be long, happy and prosperous