• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Picture:
images

(Karen Gillan)
Name: Emma Borisovna Trifonova
Nationality: Russian
Ethnicity: Russian
Brief Physical Description: Emma is a tall girl around 5'10 to 5'11 in height with medium-long red hair and a somewhat muscular build. She also has light-brown eyes.
Brief Bio: Emma Borisovna Trifonova was born to an upper-middle class family (her parents were mid-level bureaucrats turned senior managers for a private company) on March 5, 1992. From a young age, Emma would be someone who displayed great intelligence and a love of the sciences and humanities. In addition, she would also be someone who would excel at athletics at school. However, despite this, Emma would feel empty inside due to the pressure that her parents put her through and would seek solace in reading heavily on politics to give her purpose in the world and afterwards, became a supporter of the Eurasian Unioninist Party, being part of the youth wing of the party as she becomes a college student in 2010.
Main Goal: To achieve her dream of shaping the world (and making Russia great) either in politics or in business, if not both.
Secondary Goals:
  1. See herself qualify for the Olympics and possibly win a medal.
  2. Graduate from college.
  3. Support the development of science and technology in Russia along with modernization of Russia's economy
  4. Become a major leader of the Eurasianist Union Party.
  5. See a Russian-led Eurasian bloc become the greatest power in the world.
  6. Assist the most disadvantaged peoples of Russia through social welfare, increasing opportunities for them to advance in society, and providing them with equal rights.
  7. Tackle climate change.
  8. See ties between the members of the Eurasian Union State strengthened.
Stances: Emma Trifonova is a passionate Eurasianist and thus joined the youth wing of Lebed's Eurasianist Union Party. As such, she believes that Russia should become the leader of what she sees as the "Eurasian world". However, despite her Eurasianism and belief Russia is the greatest nation in the world, has liberal, even progressive, stances on social issues, believing in strengthening federalism and championing the rights of the disadvantaged. When it comes to the economic sphere, she believes that Russia must become a leader in high technology and that there should be some state direction of the economy but that the free market should be left alone as long as competition or workers' rights aren't violated. Also loves big megaprojects as well.
Added a faceclaims for Emma.

Picture:
w-5xLBnmbMsPsL-0mObZsLBcqMev0Nucfwc1Iix7skeg6M8RKTcLS_jMIqHkLnr6oR-utkAmcEGIA8WQdUV1wrPwfVtCpFSerYTfqOh8xJImhVC7p5v0ToP3C5Ts38vGh6enOkDI

(Gwendoline Christie)
Name: Diana Dmitrovna Antonova (nee Nabatova)
Nationality: Russian
Ethnicity: Russian
Brief Physical Description: Diana is a average-to-tall young woman around 5’7 to 5’8 with blonde hair. She is also fairly strongly built as well.
Brief Bio: Diana Vadimovna Antonova was born on February 6, 1982 to a family involved in the Soviet dissident movement with her father Dmitri Nabatov being prominent in Soviet dissidence and as such, she developed a fierce anti-communism from a young age. As such, she gravitated towards conservative and nationalist political causes and would become a staunch supporter of United Russia. However, she would also become involved in a tech start-up as well with the Antonov Group being set up by herself in 2009. In addition, she has recently given birth to a daughter named Tatiana.
Main Goal: See her company become a major leader in the field of technology, be it in cybernetic/computer technology, biotechnology, nanotechnology, or space technology.
Secondary Goals:
  1. Become not just a major leader in the field of technology but enter politics.
  2. Push for deregulating the economy, reduce the power of Trade Unions, and privatizing government assets.
  3. See Russia become the greatest and most powerful country in the world with America on its knees and China a loyal ally.
  4. Try and promote Russian culture throughout the world.
  5. Ensure that there is more awareness of the crimes of Russia’s communist past (she is after all the daughter of a political dissident during the time of the USSR)
  6. Preserve traditional Russian values during modern times like these.
  7. Diversify her company to not just be a major leader in technological development as well.
  8. Try and make sure that Russia remains strong and stable with law and order maintained.
Stances:
She believes in coordination between Government and Corporations, promotion of Family Values, ensuring that Russia remains a major power in the world through any means possible, and is a devoted monarchist as well. She is also a major Pan-Slavist as well, believing Russia should be the leader of the Slavic peoples. Is also influenced politically by Alexander Solzhenitsyn and Igor Shafarevich as well in her views. Internationally, she was also influenced by Margaret Thatcher in her political and economic views.

Character

Name: Uladzimir Nedich
Nationality: Russian (Kingdom of Belarus)
Ethnicity: Serbian (Paternal), Belarusian (maternal)
Physical description: 1.90m (6'2) and 83 kg. young man with dark hair and green eyes
Brief bio: He was born in Minsk in mid 1990s. His father was a refugee from Bosnia, his mother was a Russian language teacher from Minsk. He is a historian by education and a he is a researcher of Soviet architecture. Relatively recently, this person became a PhD. By political views, he is a left-wing nationalist.
Main goal: to help make Russian culture more attractive to foreigners.
Secondary goals:
- Create a database of buildings built in the style of constructivism, post-constructivism and Stalinist empire.
- To publish a book on the history of Soviet architecture.
- Help ensure the preservation of the country's cultural heritage.
- Creation of his own non-profit organization.
Stances: For political reasons, he considers himself a left-wing nationalist. But he is a supporter of civil nationalism - a single Russian nation, which includes all the peoples of Russia. In addition, he was previously an authoritarian nationalist and a fan of the Smenovekh movement and the ideas of Nikolai Ustryalov and Ernst Niekisch. However, over time, he became much more moderate.

Last edited:
Just to make some things clear, in Slovakia , presidency is a purely ceremonial position, and resident does not have any real political power, its more like queen in UK or German President(to my understanding). Right now the man with power to change things , is Robert Fico , the PM at this time , ha has deep connection to Slovak mafia and is quite corrupt (I´m biased , I voted against him). Also Radicova was a PM for a short time , her government got blasted for indecisiveness and inaction by the opposition (thou I was young then and not allowed to vote , so my understand of her government is not perfect) , the point is , right now Fico is starting his career as a PM , which he will hold with a degree of success, only ousted after corruption cases with him and his cronies will come to the light of the world. When the communist regime fell, there was a vacuum. Fico and men like him used this vacuum and seized much power and wealth for them selves. Now they run the show, its not until 2018(I think? Maybe sooner) that his hegemony is disrupted(only other time is 2010-2012 , the Radicova government witch failed and Fico was one again able to seize power)

Just to make some things clear, in Slovakia , presidency is a purely ceremonial position, and resident does not have any real political power, its more like queen in UK or German President(to my understanding). Right now the man with power to change things , is Robert Fico , the PM at this time , ha has deep connection to Slovak mafia and is quite corrupt (I´m biased , I voted against him). Also Radicova was a PM for a short time , her government got blasted for indecisiveness and inaction by the opposition (thou I was young then and not allowed to vote , so my understand of her government is not perfect) , the point is , right now Fico is starting his career as a PM , which he will hold with a degree of success, only ousted after corruption cases with him and his cronies will come to the light of the world. When the communist regime fell, there was a vacuum. Fico and men like him used this vacuum and seized much power and wealth for them selves. Now they run the show, its not until 2018(I think? Maybe sooner) that his hegemony is disrupted(only other time is 2010-2012 , the Radicova government witch failed and Fico was one again able to seize power)
oh i do know that. Slovakia and central europe as a whole will be interesting in the future.

this coincides with the swine flu pandemic in india, pakistan, nepal and bangladesh during this time period.
Might wish to expand on that? It sounds like the sort of Humanitarian work a country might want to get invovled in?

Or indeed should there not be a bigger, louder row/debate about it in the media?

The Queen of England does have a hell of a lot of power if she wanted to use it.

The Queen of England does have a hell of a lot of power if she wanted to use it.
Well yes, but I was referring on how she uses it , so not at all. She is mostly doing ceremonies and such (to my understanding at least, I could be mistaken and maybe she is a secret Autocrat of all Britons)

C676744A-EBB5-4831-BD7F-185958D68586.jpeg

(Hans-Adam II)
Name:Ivan Bulganin
Nationality:Russian
Ethnicity:Russian
Brief Physical Description:1.75 m/5”9 f tall,weigth is 80kg/176 pounds
Brief Bio:Born in 1950 to an accountant father and a teacher mother Ivan was born into a middle class family within the soviet union. He attended the The Moscow State Institute of Electronics and Mathemetics Faculty of Electronic Engineering in 1968. After he finished his education he took on a job as an electrical engineer in Moscow until the fall of the soviet union,he used the fall to start his own electric company that became moderately succesful. His company Moscow Electric Company makes up a relative large amount of the moscow electrical engineering industry and is currently expanding into other parts of Russia.
Main Goals:Expanding his Company’s profit and expanding into various parts of Russia
Secondary Goals:
*Improve the image of The Russian Orthodox Church
*Found his own school
*Advocating Finance Reform based on deficit cutting
*Improve his image to the Russian public and media
Stances:While mostly centrist on his views he has a very a pro-life stance on abortian being a very religious man after the end of the USSR. He also wants to slightly reduce taxes to improve his bottom line.

Last edited:
notice
well, guys its seems that i am going to be having exams next week and i seriously need to study, so there won't be many updates (if any) for around 2.5 weeks. Please bear with me till then and thanks for all your support!