• No

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Perhaps?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice update, really good timeline so far looking forward to the next update. I had to take a double take at the Eurasian unionist party flag any particular reason it’s the flag of S.A.R of Macau?
just ignore the flag, i tried to edit it, but my skills are horrible..............

Any chance a worlda could be done for both?
Here is the world map:
Russia Resurgent - A TL.png

Here there is the Eurasian Union State and CSTO in white:
CSTO and EUS.png

Last edited:
It’s seems the relationship betwen Russia and Chinese could deteriorate, btw nice ch
we shall see.....
I don't really think that this will deteriorate Russo-Chinese relations that much. The same thing applies to the North Korean situation. The worst I can think relations can go is as in OTL: Frenemies. Russia/CSTO on one side and China and its economic "allies" (vassals) on the other side; both having conflicting interests but working together against America and NATO. The Russians have already thrown India under the bus so they can't really lose China and Pakistan . I'm not talking of a formal military alliance (that is very improbable until at the moment) but something that really resembles it: like selling them S-400s, Tu-22M bombers or Raduga Kh-22 long-range anti-ship missiles (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupolev_Tu-22M#Export)

Last edited:
I bet my country's Prime Minister is making good use of his ability to speak Russian.
I'm talking about Lee Hsien Loong of Singapore. When he was a kid, his dad (the infamous Lee Kuan Yew) made him learn Russian because LKY was grooming him to become a political leader in Singapore and Russia would always be a major power player. But ITTL, since Russia is so much more prominent than our's Russia, it would be much more critical for Lee Hsien Loong to be able to speak Russian.

By the way, what’s happening in Corsica? A few chapters ago the KGB was funding rebellions in retaliation for France helping terrorists in Russia... we all saw how Egypt paid for that, but we didn’t see anything else about Corsica (and France)

By the way, what’s happening in Corsica? A few chapters ago the KGB was funding rebellions in retaliation for France helping terrorists in Russia... we all saw how Egypt paid for that, but we didn’t see anything else about Corsica (and France)
France is going through with their own version of the Troubles in Corsica as a low intensity fight. Part of the reason why they are quiet now.

I wonder when will Saddam will do next? NATO is still hunting for him definitely. But what happens if he wounds up in CSTO nation, all of sudden? (half-joking on last sentence).

North Korea should take the hint from their benefactor (Russia) of not provoking the foreign powers. Maybe they should focus on something else, not related to nukes.

It's good that the indigenous people have rights under Russian laws.

I swear, Poland's anti-Russian sentiments is up to the hysteric levels at that point. But nobody wants to start the war, certainly.

Love the updated maps.

thoughts?
Good TL. However, in this chapter couldn’t help but notice you mentioned Russian green deal can save Russia from heat wave while the others suffer. I’m not sure that’s how it works.

global warming affects the entire planet and one country or region doing things right won’t help mitigating the effects and that region won’t be spared either. Entire world needs to work together to see some effects. You could have gone with improved health due to cleaner air.

one real life example I can think of is indonesia burning forests and here in Singapore we find it hard to breath due to haze in certain years.

As it is global warming at this stage OTL only benefits 2 countries: Canada and Russia - due to their norther lands becoming more useable and Russia has far more of it. As serious as it is, its kinda ironically funny to me that they are spearheading this green initiative, as a state with large petrol fonts.

As it is global warming at this stage OTL only benefits 2 countries: Canada and Russia - due to their norther lands becoming more useable and Russia has far more of it. As serious as it is, its kinda ironically funny to me that they are spearheading this green initiative, as a state with large petrol fonts.
Yeah, geography wise this move makes no sense

Good TL. However, in this chapter couldn’t help but notice you mentioned Russian green deal can save Russia from heat wave while the others suffer. I’m not sure that’s how it works.

global warming affects the entire planet and one country or region doing things right won’t help mitigating the effects and that region won’t be spared either. Entire world needs to work together to see some effects. You could have gone with improved health due to cleaner air.

one real life example I can think of is indonesia burning forests and here in Singapore we find it hard to breath due to haze in certain years.
Indeed. In a relative level is what I m comparing with.

Yeah, geography wise this move makes no sense
Actually russian soil has been degrading a lot in Siberia due to global warming. Russia needs to act within the next 10 years otk to reverse it before it's late. They very much need to act otherwise the soil degradation will continue.