So a while ago i entered into an group of facebook (latam) about League of legends, to see if they really are that horrible as the internet says and some of them are (or at least on the group i entered) and while i was scrolling down on the group i found an strange meme:
Screenshot_20220702-232859.png

An isot (o desplazamiento ) meme about an runeterra map with latinamerica on it, i didn't expect this because isot isn't really an pretty know genre in the internet the hispanic part, but it gave me an idea.

What if Latinamerica, from 2009 (the year LOL came out) , was isot to runeterra.

I don't know a lot about League of lengend's lore but i know mexico is close to demacia, wich if i remembered correctly was a pretty anti magic country and uruguay, brasil and argentina are close to targon, wich is an pretty hardcore landmark.

Just an fun idea i want to explore with you and also as an opportunitty to learn more about this continent and a little bit of runeterra after i been inside for a long time on my negative bias about my own continent, wich led me to forget a lot of history of my own continent.