That's my prototype. Ideas are welcome.
ok4-png.576915

I agree that If the German Revolution succeeds, then so does the Italian. But what is that black blob including Sankt Petersburg - Super-Finland??????

I agree that If the German Revolution succeeds, then so does the Italian. But what is that black blob including Sankt Petersburg - Super-Finland??????

Ok, I made the finland thing to spice it a bit up. I's just a prototype map I made for fun. Finland can still belong to Russia if you want. In my silly story finland had a independence war with Russia and won. They got all the land to Estonia. Russia has no Tsars anymore but Kings. I know it's silly. Just a prototype. All the Ideas I will draw in a seperate map.

There not Chance to be sucessful, the more i read, they just make some noice thanks some so much princely make it hard keep order till prussia realizing, they would loss all their power just say 'make belive is over'.

There not Chance to be sucessful, the more i read, they just make some noice thanks some so much princely make it hard keep order till prussia realizing, they would loss all their power just say 'make belive is over'.
It's alternate history. Everything can happen

Thomas1195

Banned
Then why are you here if you hate it?
Also, I am German and know my history. The revolution could have succeded if everything would have went right.
The big problems include:
- The revolutionaries were divided between between moderates who wanted a constitutional monarchy and radicals who wanted a democratic republic. A shrewd monarch could have easily divide them. Never forget: monarches and nobilities would never hand out or hand over political rights (especially those backed by strong professional army like Prussia) - they could only be achieved through fights and/or struggles. Many moderate constitutional monarchists naively believed that.
- The revolutionaries did not have military or paramilitary strength.
- There were no great power republic to sponsor the revolutionaries - which is why revolutions failed in Italy.

Last edited:
The big problems include:
- The revolutionaries were divided between between moderates who wanted a constitutional monarchy and radicals who wanted a democratic republic. A shrewd monarch could have easily divide them. Never forget: monarches and nobilities would never hand out or hand over political rights - they could only be achieved through fights and/or struggles. Many moderate constitutional monarchists naively believed that.
- The revolutionaries did not have military or paramilitary strength.
- There were no great power republic to sponsor the revolutionaries.

If they had Friedrich Wilhelm IVs support and assasinations they would have succeded. This is where the timeline splits

Thomas1195

Banned
If they had Friedrich Wilhelm IVs support and assasinations they would have succeded. This is where the timeline splits
I repeat: Never forget: monarches and nobilities would never hand out or hand over political rights - they could only be achieved through fights and/or struggles. Many moderate constitutional monarchists naively believed that.

And the revolutionaries did not have military strength to force the King's hand. Also, the working class was not yet big and organized enough to force a general strike.

Last edited:
Didnt Britain threatened war in case of an united constitutional monarchic Germany ?

No, in my story britain had good relations with germany because they had the kingdom of hannover. Therefore the german culture became very popular so the british people supportet a unified germany. Just messing around. If you have a better idea, tell me.

That is the thing, both Friederich Wilhelm Iv and wilhem I never wanted a crown from the gutter, both wanted to named a new HRE German Emperor, heck FWIV even would have supported a great austria have the habsburg being decisive, was Wilhelm I than bismarck conviced a Kleindeutchland would work better and he as the leader.

No, in my story britain had good relations with germany because they had the kingdom of hannover. Therefore the german culture became very popular so the british people supportet a unified germany. Just messing around. If you have a better idea, tell me.
Sorry, the momen this state is created the british will cover in fear, a clear cut european hegemon is done.

That is the thing, both Friederich Wilhelm Iv and wilhem I never wanted a crown from the gutter, both wanted to named a new HRE German Emperor, heck FWIV even would have supported a great austria have the habsburg being decisive, was Wilhelm I than bismarck conviced a Kleindeutchland would work better and he as the leader.

Sorry, the momen this state is created the british will cover in fear, a clear cut european hegemon is done.

This is a what if. What if FWiV would accept for a liberal germany under prussian formal rule. Constitutional mornachy. Could become an interesting story

What if FWiV would accept for a liberal germany under prussian formal rule.
Them is not Friederich Wilhelm IV them, not one in prussia wanted the grossdeutchland losung, so much catholics tell them what to do, again when Prussia come the shock,they single handely put order on the confederation(this is when Bismarck and other got their first start, putting down revolutions) . You need an early, POD, even an united germany by prussia would just be OTL North german federation.

Them is not Friederich Wilhelm IV them, not one in prussia wanted the grossdeutchland losung, so much catholics tell them what to do, again when Prussia come the shock,they single handely put order on the confederation(this is when Bismarck and other got their first start, putting down revolutions) . You need an early, POD, even an united germany by prussia would just be OTL North german federation.
You know, screw it. FWiV in this timeline is symphatising with the revolutionaries. I don't know, there is not enough data. How about we make together a scenario where liberal Großdeutschland happens after the revolution. Doesn't matter if under prussian or austrian rule. I am a newbie in writing. I'm just making cool maps.

You know, screw it. FWiV in this timeline is symphatising with the revolutionaries. I don't know, there is not enough data. How about we make together a scenario where liberal Großdeutschland happens after the revolution. Doesn't matter if under prussian or austrian rule. I am a newbie in writing. I'm just making cool maps.
There is a thread like that
I hope that could help?