Return of the terrible flag thread.

What makes the WORST flag?

• Total voters
I have no idea how he finds them, but he does
Thanks for bringing these to our attention @Gillan1220 , I am glad that you are doing so
I just search on Wikipedia, Google, and the Philippine Vexollogical Association group on Facebook. That group shares posts from local government units (LGU) especially for flags that are rarely seen in public. Keep in mind most municipality flags in the Philippines can be found on LGU social media accounts, usually carried by military reserve or police personnel during fiestas or flag-raising ceremonies.

Sometimes, I see the flags posted by colleagues who work in government buildings.

Combined_flag_of_the_Celtic_nations.jpg

Combined flags of Celtic nations.

You can get your copy from Amazon:

This flag isn't terrible at all. I see it all over Dublin and it looks fantastic in the breeze.
Others would say it's terrible, I would personally say its aesthetically busy.

It's comparable to the flag of the municipality of Buenavista in Bohol, Philippines.

Others would say it's terrible, I would personally say its aesthetically busy.

It's comparable to the flag of the municipality of Buenavista in Bohol, Philippines.
I also don't find it very creative.
It's just all seven member's flags quartered together. At least the English language flag combined the two in an interesting way.

Welcoming everyone to mediocre graphic design.
It reminds me of this T-shirt our school had for a pro-enviromental humanitarian stage act back in 2010.

This is a slideshow of that compilation. You can see the teachers and the staff wear that shirt at 0:06 and the performers at 2:03 mark. I'm surprised 12 years later, this video still exists in the depths of classic YouTube.

And yes, this was from my high school. I was only first year high school at the time of this performance.

Crazy Boris

Banned
I just realized that since the 2001 flag has the ON highlighted, it would make a decent logo for the city of London, Ontario

not a flag, a logo, but it would work well