Return of the terrible flag thread.

What makes the WORST flag?

• Total voters
More horrible flags from the Philippines:
Flag_of_San_Isidro%2C_Abra.png

San Isidro, Abra. This would have been better if tit emphasized more on the mountains and the plane while removing the seal and the text.
Flag_of_Libertad%2C_Antique.png

Libtertad, Antique. This has NATO vibes on this flag. It would have bee better if it emphasized on the fish and the sun while removing the seal and the text.
Flag_of_Kabugao%2C_Apayao.png

Kabugao, Apayao.

To be entirely honest, as long as it isn't on a flagpole it is quite identifiable.

Though the question is why did the just confine the design to only the canton?
Well I don't have issues with its identifiable characteristics. But apparently there is a municipality with a similar design as logo (Hengelo).

You would think it's because they didn't just want a big coat of arms as a flag. The currect coat of arms however looks like this:
Gemeentewapen_van_Land_van_Cuijk.png

Terrible variations of the Gadsden flag.

(Posting to show the terribleness of the flag rather than the politics behind it)

618+x1LLF4L._AC_SX425_.jpg

61UnZ2TXc2L._AC_SS450_.jpg

Crazy Boris

Banned
Terrible variations of the Gadsden flag.

(Posting to show the terribleness of the flag rather than the politics behind it)

618+x1LLF4L._AC_SX425_.jpg

61UnZ2TXc2L._AC_SS450_.jpg

That first one is really odd. The others I can see the idea behind even if it looks bad, but why add a second snake? It kind of looks like they’re fighting, and shouldn’t it be “Don’t tread on us” at that point?

That first one is really odd. The others I can see the idea behind even if it looks bad, but why add a second snake? It kind of looks like they’re fighting, and shouldn’t it be “Don’t tread on us” at that point?
There was a joke that adding two snakes also made it look like a uterus. It's hard to unsee it.

As a resident of Mandaue City here in Cebu, Philippines, I didn't even know the city and it's barangays (neighborhood sub-units) have their own flags. As usual, it utilized lazy designs by putting a seal on a white or colored field.
IMG_5313-1024x683-1.webp

Flag of Mandaue City is on the right. Uses a white field with the city seal on the center.

Example of a sub-unit flag:
Flag of Barangay Cabangcalan, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines. (sorry guys, the photo won't embed).

Nonetheless, I am amazed that city I live in has a flag and flags for its sub-units.

As a resident of Mandaue City here in Cebu, Philippines, I didn't even know the city and it's barangays (neighborhood sub-units) have their own flags. As usual, it utilized lazy designs by putting a seal on a white or colored field.
IMG_5313-1024x683-1.webp

Flag of Mandaue City is on the right. Uses a white field with the city seal on the center.

Example of a sub-unit flag:
Flag of Barangay Cabangcalan, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines. (sorry guys, the photo won't embed).

Nonetheless, I am amazed that city I live in has a flag and flags for its sub-units.

The Philippines is the vexillological "gift" that just keeps on giving x'D

Just like it's "stepfather", the United States. Guess it runs in the family? 🤔 🤔
Meanwhile, Spain actually has some good province flags.
The "seal on a bedsheet" designs were one thing you guys really didn't need to emulate ;)
At least some of the more... risible designs are somewhat creative :)