Return of Horrible Educational Maps

You know, if any book would be able to map Russia well, you’d expect it to be a book about Russia.

But fate makes fools of us all
Not trying to stray into the wrong topic for this forum but I am pretty sure the world is well aware that Russia can not in2 borders very well (I say this as a Russian lmao)

Keychain globe unrelated
Sri Lanka has merged with the Iranian coast, Borneo became super big, and the Malay peninsula became super long.
In general everything at the equator seems to be completely oversized; pushing the likes of Australia and China much closer to the poles.

badwoops.jpg

Vietnam claiming Hainan is interesting. Not sure what the justification (for the mapmaker, since the government doesn’t) would be.
Vietnamese Hải Nam would be an interesting WI, though I still think it's going to be overwhelmingly Min Chinese (Hainanese), with Hlai, Miao and Zhuang minorities, and too close to the Chinese mainland.

a map of Belgium ?

next the orthography errors on City names and wrong position, why is Turnhout so far north ?
Seems Belgium conquer south Netherlands with Maastricht, Eindhoven and Utrecht
and some parts of France are now part of Belgium
leuven-belgium-map.jpg

a map of Belgium ?

next the orthography errors on City names and wrong position, why is Turnhout so far north ?
Seems Belgium conquer south Netherlands with Maastricht, Eindhoven and Utrecht
and some parts of France are now part of Belgium
leuven-belgium-map.jpg
In regards to Turnhout, Google Maps shows it going all the way to the Netherlands border. Note, at this size, that's only a difference of 5 miles maximum. Some of this may simply be making the boundaries a little *less* complicated, though it does look like France has both Givet, France and Beauraing, Belgium given the shape of that indent.

Recently there has been a certain lack of screaming and eye-gouging in this thread, but I think the following webfind will help with that.

Well, for a modicum of mercy I posted it as a thumbnail. Enlarge at your own risk.

badflip3a.jpg
Special charm point: the two islands of Kamchatka.

Which are apparently owned by Korea and somebody purple, possibly Canada

S.M. Stirling called, he wants his South America back :p

Also, BERPUDA
Never mind that, we also have Shicago, Wimington, HAWAIIN ISLAND, Western Samon, Tokayo and VIETNA. Plus independent Hokkaido, Hainan ruled by either TAWAN or Thailand, Laos and Cambodia have apparently sunk beneath the sea and of course the dread NICOBRA. I'll stop now.

Recently there has been a certain lack of screaming and eye-gouging in this thread, but I think the following webfind will help with that.

Well, for a modicum of mercy I posted it as a thumbnail. Enlarge at your own risk.

View attachment 818757
Ah, Franch. What a beautiful nation. I also recommend visiting Sudan, in the Levant. Malbore, Austalla has decent food. But steer clear of East and West Kamchatka. Their low level war has been raging for centuries.