Return of Horrible Educational Maps

United rectangles of America (found at reddit)

badstatess.jpg

Hmm, that must have been one Hungary Yugoslavia...
Also there seem to be many instances of neighbouring countries having difficult to distinguish colours.
I've seen Yugoslavias that have included Bulgaria, I've seen them that have included Albania and I've seen them that have included Bulgaria and significant chunks of Greece including an outlet on the Aegean, but I have *never* seen one that included Budapest.

I've seen Yugoslavias that have included Bulgaria, I've seen them that have included Albania and I've seen them that have included Bulgaria and significant chunks of Greece including an outlet on the Aegean, but I have *never* seen one that included Budapest.
I believe I had once encountered a Yugoslavia that included Hungary on the Paradox Forums in an AAR of the Kaiserreich mod for Darkest Hour (though I forgot how the AAR was named). It involved a lot of other weird borders. A comment was in the style of 'this is why you don't led Americans draw country borders' (previously the Combined Syndicates of America had 'liberated' Europe from the Kaiser).

According to reddit this was found in a school book but didn't give more specifics, so one can only guess what that map might be about.

badschool5a.jpg