Return of Horrible Educational Maps

How, exactly, does someone do that and not realise that they've got something wrong?
(Also, Japan has sunk again and what happened to the Muslims in Bangladesh?)
... and now I kinda want to see a TL in which Kazakhstan has a seacoast (and the Caspian doesn't count ;) )
I'm still trying to figure out how this even happened....
At least the great ANZUS Empire appears to be intact (with the other nations of the Americas presumably along for the ride), and unaffected by... well, whatever the hell happened here :p

I'm still trying to figure out how this even happened....
At least the great ANZUS Empire appears to be intact (with the other nations of the Americas presumably along for the ride), and unaffected by... well, whatever the hell happened here :p
It looks like they started with maps of Europe, mainland Asia, and Africa separately, but Asia was on a smaller scale and a different projection than the others, so there was a gap between it and Europe that they covered up by throwing in an additional Soviet Union. Then they made sure to include Indonesia, the Philippines, and Taiwan (but not Japan or any of the smaller countries around Indonesia) and drew in the other continents in a different style.

I'm guessing Croatia is Muslim because it's just an annoying shape to work with. I have no idea why Korea isn't attached to China.

It looks like they started with maps of Europe, mainland Asia, and Africa separately, but Asia was on a smaller scale and a different projection than the others, so there was a gap between it and Europe that they covered up by throwing in an additional Soviet Union. Then they made sure to include Indonesia, the Philippines, and Taiwan (but not Japan or any of the smaller countries around Indonesia) and drew in the other continents in a different style.

I'm guessing Croatia is Muslim because it's just an annoying shape to work with. I have no idea why Korea isn't attached to China.
The Chinese finally got annoyed enough with Korea to dig a big ditch along the Yalu, and float them out to sea? x'D
Sad about Japan and the eastern half of New Guinea though...

To compensate Bornholn and the two Swedish islands are colored in the Entente's color

That's why i wrote it is a nice document, just the accuracy is a wee bit wanting.

Unrelated, have here a Hebrew map about countries in which Islam is dominant (found at reddit)

View attachment 710846
The Middle East seems to be melting. That can't be good.

I do like the balkanised Russia, however.

According to reddit this map might be from the shipping company alixpress (or something like that)

Good things to say about that map? Apart from maybe Sri Lanka they don't seem to have forgotten too much islands. They have lots of them, as far as they have not fused with the mainland. Wait, what...

badwhat.png

According to reddit this map might be from the shipping company alixpress (or something like that)
Looks like the world in that one stupid story about cities that get put on giant machines and driven around. Except it’s entire countries jammed into city-sized machines and driven around.