Return of Horrible Educational Maps

Yes, the Animaniacs are back with educational songs and horrible maps:

The thing that bothers me most is that it's incomplete. But first, a date needs to be determined: the explicit absence of the HRE means it is post-1815, and Central America as one country implies 1823-1841. I'm guessing this map dates somewhere around 1837-1840.

The thing that bothers me most is that it's incomplete. But first, a date needs to be determined: the explicit absence of the HRE means it is post-1815, and Central America as one country implies 1823-1841. I'm guessing this map dates somewhere around 1837-1840.
The worst thing is Scotland being swallowed by the waves.

Given the existence of the Aden Protectorate, it should date to 1840. (Learned the hard way as it isn't on the 1836 map.) The following WorldA contains all nations listed in the song highlighted in green.
1637204046604.png

There are a few more errors:
- Bhutan is mentioned twice, when it shouldn't be mentioned as it is a British protectorate.
- Selangor and Perak are part of the Federated Malay States.
- The Archduchy of Austria was dissolved in 1806
- Queen Victoria isn't a country

Crazy Boris

Banned
There are a few more errors:
- Bhutan is mentioned twice, when it shouldn't be mentioned as it is a British protectorate.
- Selangor and Perak are part of the Federated Malay States.
- The Archduchy of Austria was dissolved in 1806
- Queen Victoria isn't a country
Bhutan was a British satellite but maintained independence and the FMS wasn’t formed until the 1890s

Oh, look, it's that one basemap again, but now with more borders than just the US.
My actual reaction: Africa and the Americas don't look too bad apart from Greenland. How did they get Europe and Asia....oh. Oh no." It's like they started on the left side and just worked their way to the right until hitting a rough line from the Benelux down to the Sinai then getting tired and stopped caring.