Return of Horrible Educational Maps

Hey, look! They didn't forget South Tyrol and depicted it with correct borders! Only look at South Tyrol!
other borders might not be as correct...

badturkwwi.jpg

According to reddit, the country with the red dots is Pakistan, once you know that you can recognize Afghanistan as well. But the rest gets more and more haphazard

badpakistabn.png

I feel a link to the video is required. It reminds me of how people mocked candy industry, Christians, or holidays in a way by showing a picture of Santa under the wrapper of an Easter Bunny. It was part of an awareness campaign related to dementia. Not that I can imagine how it would relate to epilepsy. Dyslexia? Maybe,

Last edited:
Since it's Christmas I've decided to soothe your eyes and calm your minds so instead of the usual map horrors let's have tonight this one, where a teacher was obviously very eager to give his (or her) students an awesome lecture about WWI, as this map was obviously hand-drawn on a whiteboard:

badgood2.jpg

I admit he (or she) still forgot about North Schleswig and Gibraltar is also a bit too large but I guess in this case we can forgive that blunder. And who knows, it might have been deliberate as an extra challenge to see if any student would spot those two errors.

Since it's Christmas I've decided to soothe your eyes and calm your minds so instead of the usual map horrors let's have tonight this one, where a teacher was obviously very eager to give his (or her) students an awesome lecture about WWI, as this map was obviously hand-drawn on a whiteboard:

View attachment 611204

I admit he (or she) still forgot about North Schleswig and Gibraltar is also a bit too large but I guess in this case we can forgive that blunder. And who knows, it might have been deliberate as an extra challenge to see if any student would spot those two errors.
Come to think of it, almost looks like the Tangiers International Zone was moved north.

View attachment 611204

I'm quite impressed... my next question would be, provided the teacher is female... "is she single?" :D

9F85FE68-C7E4-47D6-8EED-681AAB0F70D3.jpeg
Found in a Latin American Post article on the border disputes in South America, there’s the Guyana coasts, Mexico’s northern and southern border, did I miss anything?

View attachment 611204

Was this map made at USC Upstate or by an alumnus? That Spartans Sticker is their mascot, and I swear that the handwriting was one of my professor's.