Return of Horrible Educational Maps

Basically good map (if a bit blurry) just don't look in the upper left corner.

badqin2.jpg

Dammit, I told you not to look in the corner!

Map of the Dutch and Danish Empires View attachment 587196
This map (Made by @Chörnyj Orel and posted in the 6th Map Thread) was in the digital textbook for my first year university Geography course. Masquerading as real history.

I caught it and sent my prof who had made the resource a note so she could inform the class and correct it, but I'm pretty sure everyone else had though this was legit.
ah yes, Danish Arunachal Pradesh

, At least it is meant to be educational about religion, not geography...

The map doesn't seem wrong to me? It seems to me the arrows are just pointing at specific locations (from which the reformation spread), rather than suggesting movement from one end of the arrow to the other (direction of the reformation's spread).

The map doesn't seem wrong to me? It seems to me the arrows are just pointing at specific locations (from which the reformation spread), rather than suggesting movement from one end of the arrow to the other (direction of the reformation's spread).
They are long and curved, so it looks like invasions to me.

Or the problem lies in the fact the map suggests the reformation occurred during the Cold War... Ignore me then.