Return of Horrible Educational Maps

F2AADF9A-5248-4B48-A57E-F817FE01B416.jpeg

OK, what are geologic/physical changes of the map? (as opposed to political)
Iceland is flipped. Gotland is the wrong shape. Cordilly is added (in the med to the east of sicily). The Canary Islands have been moved next to spain. Svalbard has been moved south, and I think Malta is missing. Oh, and the Gray sea west of Moscow. And the Hebrides have moved.

OK, what are geologic/physical changes of the map? (as opposed to political)
Iceland is flipped. Gotland is the wrong shape. Cordilly is added (in the med to the east of sicily). The Canary Islands have been moved next to spain. Svalbard has been moved south, and I think Malta is missing. Oh, and the Gray sea west of Moscow. And the Hebrides have moved.

Also Ireland is not quite where it's supposed to be.

Next map not related.

badbuild.jpg

Without the labelling, I *think* it is a correct flipped pacific centered map.
I agree, a simple flipped map, but whoever did the labels was deranged...:eek:
If you just flip it, the geometry of the labels as printed makes no sense at all.
Even if you move the North and South America labels to the east of the now-flipped map, there's no way to have the NA label correct with it that far to the east of the SA label - the only way for the geometry of those two to 'make sense' is if the labels were added to the reversed map.
With the other four, if you leave the arrangement of the four labels as it is, you can either have Europe and Oceania sort-of-right OR Africa and Asia sort-of-right - it's impossible to get both.
:tiredface:

orig.jpg

Has Ascension as Assuncion,the Dead Sea replacing the Red Sea and no South Sudan.From 2018,when the Romanian government decided that the state publisher would be in charge of all textbooks.