Return of Horrible Educational Maps

At first i wanted to post this Vichy France propaganda poster in the political cartoons thread but it isn't really cartoon-y and not much of a caricature either.

Personal 'favourite': the extended Adriatic Sea and that huge island in the Hudson Bay

vichyprop.jpg

At first i wanted to post this Vichy France propaganda poster in the political cartoons thread but it isn't really cartoon-y and not much of a caricature either.

Personal 'favourite': the extended Adriatic Sea and that huge island in the Hudson Bay
Presumably where France and Britain have militarily fought around the world., though I'm unclear what they mean by 1874 Suez, all I can think of is the bidding war between the British government vs. the French Government for the shares in Suez.

23E016B9-BE65-4028-961F-6DDC0DFD7391.jpeg

A map of Europe I found in my biogeography book.
Looks like the Aral Sea isn’t the only sea that the Soviet Union drained.
Although I wonder what tips of Timeline Divergence would allow this to happen.

Wouldn't work with the Black Sea though, it gets more fresh water from the rivers than evaporates from it.
The rivers would obviously be channeled into one another across the new land (for irrigation) and then down through the Bosphorus, ensuring the continued import of Constantinople.

Thats just making the world shaped like a chicken which is perfect for a chicken place like that, love it

It's like one of those posters from the 1990s where you have to unfocus your eyes and go into a trance to see the 3D picture, except in this case it's a chicken made out of continents.

It's like one of those posters from the 1990s where you have to unfocus your eyes and go into a trance to see the 3D picture, except in this case it's a chicken made out of continents.

And wow, that has got to be one of the weirdest sentences I've ever written.

wait that's supposed to be a chicken?

Yup. Focus on the islands in the south, which would be the feet. Then, kinda look at the rest of the map, but don't focus on it or think about a chicken, or you'll lose it.

Because I can't see the chicken if I look at any part other than the feet.

Seriously. Just like one of those 90s posters.