Return of Horrible Educational Maps

But... Serbia and Montenegro were actually in a union for like 10 years...
Oh, sure. But eventually we’re going to reach the point where the perception of the age of the internet is so skewed that everyone will wonder, about at least one thing, how there’s a digital version of [some event] since it was [older than the internet]. Point being, I hadn’t aligned the two for this and just assumed that any image that has stood the test of time is going to be “modern.”

IMG_5172.JPG

A globe ornament I received for Christmas

Crazy Boris

Banned
Well, it was shortly after the war, of course Europe was in no good shape, as evidently shown by the map maker. ;)

But on to the next globe.

View attachment 511768

"Hold up, I know how to fix the war in Bosnia"

"What is it"

"Sink the country. They cant fight over it if there's nothing to fight for."

"You may be onto something..."

"for good measure let's get rid of Serbia, Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia, and Romania too."

"What is it"

"for good measure let's get rid of Serbia, Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia, and Romania too."

There can't be any Balkan Wars if there are no Balkans.

There can't be any Balkan Wars if there are no Balkans.

"What is it"

Eliminating any borders between Greece and Albania and Bulgaria was also a wise choice. You can't fight over Thrace, Southern Macedonia, and Epirus if they don't exist.

Nuking Leipzig, Nuremberg and Graz was a bad idea, I guess.

(Note : the circles and text that indicate those three cities are in a lighter colour and are blurrier than most of the circles and text)

Also note the personal union between Netherlands and the Low Countries, often overlooked

Last edited: