Return of Horrible Educational Maps

That is the kingdom of the Armoured Bears.
*doffs cap* *shouts at Catholic Church doing stuff that the Spanish Inquisition would break down looking at*

Always a good one: language maps

View attachment 431630
Germanic Welsh? Cornish but no Galician?

Well, it the Welsh are part of the mediterranean race then their language might just as well be germanic to complete the confusion.

See below:

View attachment 432016
Ah. Good to know my very white grandparents from West Lancs are now Mediterranian. Thanks.

Ah. Good to know my very white grandparents from West Lancs are now Mediterranian. Thanks.

Although as a side effect you could make a weekend trip to Cardiff and then boast about having made a holiday on the mediterranean coast.

pic unrelated

babbad.jpg

Wasnt sure exactly where to post this but i think it fits here.
The worst part about this map? Its the present version of google earth!
Pn6s0JO.png

It might just be me... but i dont think Southport and Doncaster are in the same district/borough...

I like how Liverpool,Manchester,sheffield and Leeds are in one borough yet Warrington, York and Blackburn get their own! :p

Those aren't districts, those are Aircraft Carrier target zones. :)
Warrington requires a special target area for all those... ugh... municipal buses and... posh Cheshire things (they actualy have a very pretty town hall tbh but im getting ahead of myself)

Although as a side effect you could make a weekend trip to Cardiff and then boast about having made a holiday on the mediterranean coast.

pic unrelated

View attachment 433247
This map is obviously a historical one, after all, its showing the homeland of the Turkish People as Turkey! And it obviously remembered how China was one time conquered by an exiled remnant of Malaysia, i heard it was ruled by Goku!