Return of Horrible Educational Maps

The Polish-Austrian soldier has his gun pointed at the Jews, which, outside of being grotesquely anti-Semitic, is quite the historical irony (what with the former Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth having the largest population of Jews in Europe for quite some time).

EDIT: I misread the map (it's Japan, not Juden; the small font had me confused). Still very racist, but not in the way I initially thought.

Last edited:
The Polish-Austrian soldier has his gun pointed at the Jews, which, outside of being grotesquely anti-Semitic, is quite the historical irony (what with the former Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth having the largest population of Jews in Europe for quite some time).
He's not pointing it at the Jews (which would be "Juden"), he's pointing it at Japan, which stays the same in German.

It would hardly be the first time you had Poles shooting Jews. Really though, it would be like having a picture with a Russian from the time period beating up a Jewish man. Hardly uncommon, so it doesn't count as an irony. It is funny though how the Poles and Magyars deal with the bears while the Austrian shoots into a pig pen.

And now one just for the lulz

badishmap.jpg