Return of Horrible Educational Maps

turktext2.jpg

What is worse is I just realized they labeled all of Venice's non-geographically Italian territory as being Belonging to Bosnia-Herzovigina. Which neither existed back then, nor has even the slightest overlap in territory with this.

Or, given the location of the according black dot, the city of Venice itself is located east of the Istrian peninsula.

Or, given the location of the according black dot, the city of Venice itself is located east of the Istrian peninsula.
Though it would be an amusing reason for centuries of Austrian anger at Venice (don't think there was any IOTL) for pulling up stakes/gondola Poles and blocking Fiume fomrmthe Adriactic due to a city being moved in front of it.

This being an umbrella means that it wasn't meant to be overly educational anyways.

But still it is kinda ugh... and I don't talk about the seams where it is stitched together.

umbrella2.jpg

This being an umbrella means that it wasn't meant to be overly educational anyways.

But still it is kinda ugh... and I don't talk about the seams where it is stitched together.

View attachment 414549
Poland and Belarus are the same colour.

This is really bothering me.

Also what is that water at the top of Russia? If it’s the Gulf of Ob I’m going to throw up.