Return of Horrible Educational Maps

The country's name is Greenland Den. Which I didn't think anything of, before I realized there's no Denmark.
And by my count there are 12 little countries without labels. And Paraguay's some sort of non-country, and Kyrgizstan and India seem to have an unresolved order.

At what point is a map so erroneous it is disqualified from this thread?
Because I have found a contender.

tumblr_p4wlajj0QD1wsbn2ao1_1280.jpg
I think the disqualification is more to do with there being no reason to assume it has anything to do with a school.

I think the disqualification is more to do with there being no reason to assume it has anything to do with a school.
truthfully, i think most of the maps here have little to do with actual educational systems. a world map of Pirates of the Caribbean has been posted here more than once, for example.

truthfully, i think most of the maps here have little to do with actual educational systems. a world map of Pirates of the Caribbean has been posted here more than once, for example.
I don't recall that. Though I do recall where someone lambasted CNN or BBC for an unrealistic map. One that was unrelated to them, had links to someone's podcast on it, and was showing details that were real, but not well known about. That, and it was made to look old. And yes, most of the maps over the last twenty pages or so haven't been about school text books so much but, alas, we are at the age where we lack access to those anyways. Such a shame. I always used to love looking through textbooks to see their maps. Kinda weird, in retrospect.

The country's name is Greenland Den. Which I didn't think anything of, before I realized there's no Denmark.
And by my count there are 12 little countries without labels. And Paraguay's some sort of non-country, and Kyrgizstan and India seem to have an unresolved order.
Not to mention that Kyrgyzstan has essentially become the new steppe empire, except they now have the technology to build robotic horses to counter newfangled "guns", drain the Caspian for farmland, level the Carpathians, and then flood Romania.

Wow. Did you read that on the website this map came from? I can just imagine how that would have played out.

Emperor! The enemies have invented a technology called guns! They can use them to shoot us!
Well, we can counter that by inventing robots that we can ride like horses!

Wow. Did you read that on the website this map came from? I can just imagine how that would have played out.

Emperor! The enemies have invented a technology called guns! They can use them to shoot us!
Well, we can counter that by inventing robots that we can ride like horses!
I don't actually know what website it came from :)

Greenlanden. Just Greenlanden. No England, Panama or Indonesia. Africa and Japan in Europe, Germany and Britain in Africa, no india, a country called Africa in both Europe and Africa.
The America's look just fine, though. I'm assuming, based on the Americacentrism and the overall aesthetic, that this was found in a cafe in the USA?

The America's look just fine, though.

Well, aside from the US annexing most of Eastern Canada, Mexico annexing a strip to Louisiana... Poor Alaska got nuked the crap out of... Paraguay doesn't have a country and floats in nothing. There's also the Panama Strait as well.

i'd say that Australia looks best to normal, save for the odd land bridge to to Papua New Guinea... I guess old revanchist desires to retake former Australian land have resurfaced! Literally :p

Well, aside from the US annexing most of Eastern Canada, Mexico annexing a strip to Louisiana... Poor Alaska got nuked the crap out of... Paraguay doesn't have a country and floats in nothing. There's also the Panama Strait as well.

i'd say that Australia looks best to normal, save for the odd land bridge to to Papua New Guinea... I guess old revanchist desires to retake former Australian land have resurfaced! Literally :p
On the plus side, no more ribbing that one Miss America contestant for talking about Africa as a country.