Return of Horrible Educational Maps

In 2014 this British Airways ad was published in the Metro newspaper, just as Russia invaded the Crimea. I'd suggest it was a cunning means of avoiding controversy, but that still doesn't explain the Balkans:

BsLouUtCUAEH9xR.jpg

In 2014 this British Airways ad was published in the Metro newspaper, just as Russia invaded the Crimea. I'd suggest it was a cunning means of avoiding controversy, but that still doesn't explain the Balkans:

BsLouUtCUAEH9xR.jpg

What? They offer flights to North Greece? And the NDH? And an Austria which, seemingly, still has a med coast?

Behold this pudgy nightmare.
*snip*

it was lagging on my computer, and loading slowly, each second I was like "thy can't fail anymore, right?" , followed by "oh fuck it".
Furthermore, what do you expect of a retired bridges and roads inspector when it comes to migration maps?

(the worst parts are probably north america and the Indian ocean, made me mentally puke)

The person who designed this abomination of a shool planner either didn't know geography on a primary shool level (because anyone who knows even the basics can see tat this map is blatantly wrong) or didn't give a flying fuck. Worst of all the school that must have commissioned it also didn't see the problem. Quality educational institution.

Also, of all the possible ATL maps on the net they found one of the shittiest ones.

Last edited:
The person who designed this abomination of a shool planner either didn't know geography on a primary shool level (because anyone who knows even the basics can see tat this map is blatantly wrong) or didn't give a flying fuck. Worst of all the shool that must have commissioned it also didn't see the problem. Quality educational institution.

Also, of all the possible ATL maps on the net they found one of the shittiest ones.
shool?