Return of Horrible Educational Maps

the entire American continent has been twisted away from Asia to make the Bering strait enormous and protect Asia from the American hordes

Actually it's worse. while the Bering Strait is now wider the distance from Japan to California is visibly way too short.

DrC7G2t.png

• the entire Hawaiian island chain has been wiped off the face of the earth as punishment for its unprovoked attack on Japanese bombers
notice how the plane is right over where hawaii should be

I deliver unto you...

SUPER BELGIUM!!!

1024px-Jugoslavija_i_Evropa_maj_1943.jpg
Oh my god... why do these maps always show Austria and Poland? They were annexed, get over it you politically correct windbags.

It even manages to show a partially dismembered Czechoslovakia, but curiosly Hungarian Transcarpathia is shown but German Bohemia-Moravia isn't?

(according to google translate "maju" is Indonesian)

It's Serbo-Croatian for May, specifically its declensed form in the dative case. Since Croatian uses Svibanj for May instead of Maj, I'd wager that the map is in Serbian Latin. Also, that map misspelled "Teritorije" in "Teriotorije okupirane od strane sila Osovine."

I deliver unto you...

SUPER BELGIUM!!!

(...)
And here we have Hitler the Peaceful, who never wanted to annex any country. The only annexation done under him was that of Sudetenland, where the population threatened civil war if Hitler did not accept. /s

Oh my god... why do these maps always show Austria and Poland? They were annexed, get over it you politically correct windbags.

It even manages to show a partially dismembered Czechoslovakia, but curiosly Hungarian Transcarpathia is shown but German Bohemia-Moravia isn't?
This map also seems to ignore two things called the Second Vienna Award and the Treaty of Craiova, showing instead a Romania frozen in the year 1939.
Also, by 1941 Yugoslavia was de facto partitioned between Germany, Bulgaria, Italy and the newly-created Croatian State.
For the record, here's what Europe actually looked like in (according to google translate "maju" is Indonesian) early 1943.

(map)
The shitty map above your post seems to be in a South-Slavic language, probably Serbian.
(Ninja'd by Damian)

It's Serbo-Croatian for May, specifically its declensed form in the dative case. Since Croatian uses Svibanj for May instead of Maj, I'd wager that the map is in Serbian Latin. Also, that map misspelled "Teritorije" in "Teriotorije okupirane od strane sila Osovine."
And here we have Hitler the Peaceful, who never wanted to annex any country. The only annexation done under him was that of Sudetenland, where the population threatened civil war if Hitler did not accept. /s

This map also seems to ignore two things called the Second Vienna Award and the Treaty of Craiova, showing instead a Romania frozen in the year 1939.
Also, by 1941 Yugoslavia was de facto partitioned between Germany, Bulgaria, Italy and the newly-created Croatian State.

The shitty map above your post seems to be in a South-Slavic language, probably Serbian.
(Ninja'd by Damian)
So, it's in broken Serb. The Omniatlas map I posted is still much closer to the real situation than the Über-Belgian one.

B-29_Bomber

Banned
And here we have Hitler the Peaceful, who never wanted to annex any country.

Indeed, it was Belgium who was the true threat to the world!

Indeed, Hitler was so intimidated by the Belgians that he gave up the Rhineland even though they never asked for it!