Return of Horrible Educational Maps

Here’s a map from a book made to teach children cursive writing:
8165522-F-AD82-4-CF8-BFC2-C581-C2579-DD9.jpg

On a wall in an Italian restaurant (seen at reddit). They obviously got Italy properly made from some rolled metal.

Then someone else did the rest of Europe (more or less, with Scandinavia being especially less) with some dark plaster or such.

badtaly2.jpg

upon closer examination, it looks to me like those letters fell off or something
Speaking of falling/slipping down parts the following map is actually quite good and a nice example how educational maps for children should be:

Details are a bit low but given that the target audience is most likely pre-school I can forgive that. Heck, with that puzzle one could even simulate plate tectonics (at least to some degree), which makes it doubly educational!
badslip6a.jpg

However, did you know that Hawaii is about as large as Madagascar? And Easter Island is the size of Ireland?

Speaking of falling/slipping down parts the following map is actually quite good and a nice example how educational maps for children should be:

Details are a bit low but given that the target audience is most likely pre-school I can forgive that. Heck, with that puzzle one could even simulate plate tectonics (at least to some degree), which makes it doubly educational!
View attachment 812968

However, did you know that Hawaii is about as large as Madagascar? And Easter Island is the size of Ireland?
oh, that is gorgeous! :D slight flubbing be damned, i'd totally buy that for my niece if it was in English