Return of Horrible Educational Maps

Doesn't include Mexican Florida. I presume the Poland being somewhere in Bulgaria is done by color flipping?
The Mexico sign goes further and actually points to Guatemala, which is the reason it's subsumed into Mexico here. Poland is swapped with Romania.

According to reddit this screen is in some museum, hence this map is intended to be very educational...

badmuseum3.jpg

According to reddit this screen is in some museum, hence this map is intended to be very educational...

View attachment 775190
Oh dear, where to start?
Well, the vastly expanded Panama Canal will make Atlantic-Pacific trade easier, but the closing of the Yemen-Djibouti strait and the Straits of Hormuz will make things a bit tricky... The problems caused by those closures might be overshadowed by those caused by the physical joining of Cyprus to Turkey (presumably to counter Greater Greece) and the UK to France, along with the complete disappearance of Denmark and the Baltic States though - never mind the sinking into the sea of most of Oceania.
On the plus side, uhhh... well, no dispute between the UK and Argentina over the Falklands anymore, and....uhhh... no, that's it.

Now I kind of want to see a TL with those colours representing different alliances. Slovakia should win, since it's allied with the ocean (although that doesn't seem to have saved Albania and Kosovo).
Nah, my money is on the London-Berlin-Moscow-Stockholm-Rome-Tehran Axis, simply too many (near) Great Powers.