Return of Horrible Educational Maps

Technically bad but I somewhat suspect it to be made deliberately since there are no grading marks in red to start with. Pic from reddit.

baddeliberately.jpg

It would be a sea of red if it were graded. This could have been a pic from a teacher who was bewildered by the outlandish answers.
Apparently WWI lasted from 1967 to 1989.
I read the start date as 1967. The handwriting looks like if there were a 7 it would have a dash across it to make it distinct from the 1s.

I read the start date as 1967. The handwriting looks like if there were a 7 it would have a dash across it to make it distinct from the 1s.
It is clearly 1961, and looks like they copied the answers from their neighbour who got a question about the Berlin Wall and the location of European countries, thus 1961 and the date of 9.11.1989.

It is clearly 1961, and looks like they copied the answers from their neighbour who got a question about the Berlin Wall and the location of European countries, thus 1961 and the date of 9.11.1989.

Well, let's hope that it is a cheating attempt going haywire since I did some reverse image search on it and it seems that that display of knowledge (or total lack of it) is legit 😱 (it not being graded yet because it was another teacher taking the photograph)

I could tolerate a modern German youngster not knowing exactly when WWI happened, but at the bare minimum it should be on a date before WWII and of that even nowadays youths should have at least a rough idea of when it happened.

Well, to lift up the spirits have a comparatively good map instead, except for a somewhat premature Kaliningrad enclave...

bad1939.jpg

Technically bad but I somewhat suspect it to be made deliberately since there are no grading marks in red to start with. Pic from reddit.

View attachment 747869
Ok, i'm going to defend this pupil. First, i think this looks like a general assesment test for 10 year olds to asses which type of education a person best can follow.
I actualy love the creativity of the Bundestag and 9, 11, o_O1989 answer(Bundestag can be read as day of the union). Clearly this pupil did took certainly some note in the history lesson about the fall of the Berlin wall and he did pick up a lot of data from that lesson. I even suspect that that was a very recent lesson, because all the answers given, can be somehow related to that subject, and his misunderstanding was posibly that he was quized about that subject, instead of really reading the questions. This is more indicative of that universal problem than of anything else.