Return of Horrible Educational Maps

Screenshot 2022-01-21 191528.png

Excuse me wtf? Why are they in spain? also this person needs to get their head on 2 Crimea's are cursed.

To be fair, this is a fairly accurate depiction of how residents in each of these states see the size and importance of their state.
Not true, it should be uber-chicago rather than uber-illinois

Admittedly there is not much wrong on that map...

View attachment 712211
The Celtic union seems to have occurred, as well as Germany annexing France and the BeNeLux (can't say I disagree), but mistifilingly not Denmark.

View attachment 712455
Excuse me wtf? Why are they in spain? also this person needs to get their head on 2 Crimea's are cursed.
Didn't you ever read about RP Krim and RK Weiter-Krim?

Reddit didn't give the source for the following map, although I can't quite determine whether that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Bad enough to warrant being put here as a thumbnail only. Enlarge it at your own risk. You have been warned.

badnosource.jpg

Reddit didn't give the source for the following map, although I can't quite determine whether that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Bad enough to warrant being put here as a thumbnail only. Enlarge it at your own risk. You have been warned.
Hmm, missing countries, misspelled country names (Franch, Garmany), and Sudan is placed in the Middle-East. I wonder what the rest of the map looks like.

View attachment 713043
I gotta tell you, the vodka-basted surströmming you can get on the street in Stockholm Leningrad is some of the best in the world.

That the mapmaker is dead? *OR* that F is short for what should be done to the mapmaker?
Yes.

To summarize, he committed a grand total of three cardinal sins. He swapped Sydney with Melbourne, he made Sydney the capital at Melbourne expense, and he made Melbourne the capital at Sydney's expense.

He's not long for this world.