Return of Horrible Educational Maps

Essentially they slapped some country names with their number of cases on a map about the travel warning without doing further explanations but my point about getting Italy wrong is trendy nowadays still holds.

baditalyyy.png

Compared to what’s usually posted on this thread, this is perfect.
Two things also jump out.

1) Given the acceptance of the Anschluss by the western powers at the time, I think the fact that there is a German -Austrian border is a mistake.
2) Corsica should be in the Vichy France color.

Ah yes, the glorious states of Gemany and Austia.

Is that a North and South Yugoslavia?

And an independent Venice? Or is that where the landfill formed from the Mediterranean islands dumped?

Has anyone been to Ireland, France? Or Greater Baltia?

Don’t forget about Switzeland, or Geman Denmark. Also, it seems Czechoslovakia is back.

Anyone have any idea on which countries get a pink triangle?

Given that some countries have written their name in Chinese and Engrish (no typo here) but others have only the Chinese writing I think the distribution of the pink triangles was similarly haphazard.
They might try to point to the location of the capital.
It is somewhat correctly placed in Ge many, Poiand and Tunisia (as far as one dares use the word correct for this map)
But of course the others...

Crazy Boris

Banned
They might try to point to the location of the capital.
It is somewhat correctly placed in Ge many, Poiand and Tunisia (as far as one dares use the word correct for this map)
But of course the others...

Are you trying to tell me that Naples and Liverpool aren't national capitals?

Are you trying to tell me that Naples and Liverpool aren't national capitals?

Oh no, it makes sense. After all, the heir to the British throne dose carry the title Prince of Wales, so having the Capital near Wales is very reasonable.

As for Naples it takes a longer stretch but it is also conceivable. Now Naples is situated between Vesuvius and the Phlegraean Fields. A settlement right on top of essentially a supervolcano, there is only one logical answer to that: the Lair of a Supervillain!
Now with Chinese Noodles vs Italian Pasta, Chinese Takeout vs Pizza, as far as cuisine goes Italy is a supervillain for China.
So for them it is only natural to place the Italian capital there.

By this the Romanian capital in Transsylvania is also a sound choice, only for Sweden and Bulgaria I have yet to come up with a answer.

In the meantime have an Arabian map about WWII from Jordan (according to reddit)

badarabwwiiii.jpg