Return of Horrible Educational Maps

Unlike the tiny globe before the following one was described at Amazon that children could learn geography with it.

Admittedly the description didn't say that they could learn correct geography with it I have to give them that.

Random favourites:

+ Ethiopia still having a coastline while some North Eritrea visibly exists
+ Crimea crisis solved (or submerged)
+ Czechoslovakungary

Germany giving the finger is also good :biggrin:
And look, united Ireland!

Unlike the tiny globe before the following one was described at Amazon that children could learn geography with it.

Admittedly the description didn't say that they could learn correct geography with it I have to give them that.

View attachment 490499

Random favourites:

+ Ethiopia still having a coastline while some North Eritrea visibly exists
+ Crimea crisis solved (or submerged)
+ Czechoslovakungary

Kyrgyzstan has taken a chunk out of Tajikistan.
Kashmir is independent.
Ethiopia has eaten Djibouti.
South Africa has annexed Lesotho and Swaziland.
Cameroon-Equatorial Guinea
Greater Benelux Union
Unified Ireland
Armenia has been partitioned between Georgia and Azerbaijan
Laos has been ended by Thailand
Ukraine has gobbled up Moldova
Greater Baltic Duchy
Partitioned Macedonia
Saudi Qatar
Iraq has successfully annexed Kuwait

Next bad tiny globe, this time with really GREAT LAKES (I mean it!)
I see that Mexico has solved Guatemala’s longstanding concern at the existence of Belize by simply annexing it. Costa Rica has decided to spite Panama by shrinking itself on the isthmus and growing itself into the Pacific, eventually cutting off the canal by gaining a land border with Peru, which has just annexed Ecuador.

Next bad tiny globe, this time with really GREAT LAKES (I mean it!)

View attachment 490352

Although the difference between the globe sections strike me as especially odd. I mean look at the western US. While it is admittedly not great it is kinda okay for a globe of that size. But the section which contains the GREAT LAKES ...
Looks like Ireland found the perfect way of dealing with the UK, become Atlantys and sink into the Atlantic

Poor coloring choices and the borders being dash lines only, oh my...

badcolor.jpg

Poor coloring choices and the borders being dash lines only, oh my...
Trying to figure out the colors. With the existance of both an Italy and an AH, it has to be between 1860s and the end of WWI.

My *guess* is WWI: Germany (Purple), its Allies at war start (Blue), its Enemies at war start(Yellow) and Neutrals (Green).

The issues are
1) The Blue is the same color as the the Water
2) Serbia should be Yellow
3) Greece should be Green
4) Portugal should not be Blue.

Any other guesses?

I like how both Yugoslavia and Serbia both exist at the same time as separate nations

Well, judging from what dash line borders are visible the took a modern map and tried to make it into a WWI one.

And then something went wrong...

Next map unrelated:

badcanawhat.jpg

Canada?
I'm sure people won't notice...