Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really sorry, and I'm just now noticing it, but the lower part of Florida (the portion under the 29th parallel) is independent.
Again, I'm really sorry, I wish I made that more clear at the beginning. :oops:
No worries thats a super easy fix.
Unbenannt1.png

Does anyone have a worldA with lowered sea levels? Not full blown glacial maximum, only 10-20 feet or so: in any case the English Channel should still be something you need a boat (or at least extensive training and a good oiling up) to cross.

Can anyone make a Post-Saudi Arabia?

The idea is the Monarchy has fallen and now there is a Federation that replaces it, in this Federation, Mecca and Medina are Free Cities. I would like a map of this new Arabian Federation and the entities that compose it.

Can someone please make a map of Africa with the following the nations and flags:

Lyrobia: OTL Sudan, Chad, southeastern Libya, and Niger (minus its capital, Dosso and Tillabéri Regions). Capital: Khartoum

Kenyopia: OTL South Sudan and the Central African Republic. Capital: Juba

Flags:

800px-Flag_of_Egypt_%281922%E2%80%931958%29.svg.png

Flag of Lyrobia

800px-Flag_of_Zaire.svg.png

Flag of Kenyopia

OK everyone,

I need a Q-BAM of Canada with the following alterations:
  • Quebec is independent, but Nunavik and the West Coast are still part of Canada as eparate provinces
  • Acadia is separate from New Brunswick
  • The Arctic Islands are a separate territory from Nunavut and the Northwest Territories
  • Ottawa is a separate province from Canada
  • The Alaska panhandle is part of British Columbia

Last edited:
OK everyone,

I need a Q-BAM of Canada with the following alterations:
  • Quebec is independent, but Nunavik and the West Coast are still part of Canada as eparate provinces
  • Acadia is separate from New Brunswick
  • The Arctic Islands are a separate territory from Nunavut and the Northwest Territories
  • Ottawa is a separate province from Canada
  • The Alaska panhandle is part of British Columbia
Two versions:
One which almost fully follow your ideas:
Canada ALT.png

Note that I kept the ice shields, and left Baffin Island and those south of it to Nunavut (Iqaluit, Nunavut's capital, is on Baffin Island)
I assumed that by "West Coast of Quebec" you meant the Quebecois part of Rupert's Land. That area has a population of 162372, comparable to Prince Edward Island at 142907.
Also note that I gave the Quebecois portion of Akwesasne to New York.

And another which takes into account that Canada without Quebec is essentially Mega Ontario, as well as that Nunavik would have a population that is more suitable for a territory (14177 including the Cote-Nord exclaves and Kuujjuarapik):
Canada ALT 2.png

Here, Ontario is split into three provinces: Hudson (population: 883563), Ontario (population: 11114402), and Ottawa (1708080).
Also, I added Vaudreuil-Soulanges Regional County Municipality and Allumette Island from Quebec to Canada such that the borders are more aligned with rivers or linguistic boundaries, and reannexed Ottawa City into Ottawa Province.

Which one suits you better?

Also, I added Vaudreuil-Soulanges Regional County Municipality and Allumette Island from Quebec to Canada such that the borders are more aligned with rivers or linguistic boundaries, and reannexed Ottawa City into Ottawa Province.

Wouldn't leaving the border at the outaouais river work better in that case ?

NOTE: sorry, missed the part about ottawa being a separate province, never mind.

NOTE: sorry, missed the part about ottawa being a separate province, never mind.

It's okay. Besides, the two Ottawa Provinces are different. The first one is Ottawa as a City Province, while the second one is core Eastern Ontario as the Province of Ottawa.

To make the latter work would also likely involve a major reduction of Ontario, so I took the liberty and split Northern Ontario off as the Province of Hudson, leaving the Province of Ontario as core Southern Ontario minus Eastern Ontario.

Two versions:
One which almost fully follow your ideas:
View attachment 506274
Note that I kept the ice shields, and left Baffin Island and those south of it to Nunavut (Iqaluit, Nunavut's capital, is on Baffin Island)
I assumed that by "West Coast of Quebec" you meant the Quebecois part of Rupert's Land. That area has a population of 162372, comparable to Prince Edward Island at 142907.
Also note that I gave the Quebecois portion of Akwesasne to New York.

And another which takes into account that Canada without Quebec is essentially Mega Ontario, as well as that Nunavik would have a population that is more suitable for a territory (14177 including the Cote-Nord exclaves and Kuujjuarapik):
View attachment 506284
Here, Ontario is split into three provinces: Hudson (population: 883563), Ontario (population: 11114402), and Ottawa (1708080).

Which one suits you better?
I like the latter one. Thanks!

Okay, could someone shoot me a modern WorldA with borders (including those for unrecognised states) and the claim lines in Kashmir, but no rivers, and completely white? Thanks!

i need a map of where the forest would give way to grassland if it weren't for human interference, (ie cutting down forests for farmland, then burning down farmland for pastureland). specifically in and around china/ european russia but ideally the whole eurasian steppe if not the world.

i need a map of where the forest would give way to grassland if it weren't for human interference, (ie cutting down forests for farmland, then burning down farmland for pastureland). specifically in and around china/ european russia but ideally the whole eurasian steppe if not the world.

One thing you might find interesting is the Natural Earth 2 raster, which is blended land-cover approximating the earths climates without human interference. You can download the large-scale version here: https://www.naturalearthdata.com/downloads/10m-raster-data/10m-natural-earth-2/

Starforce

Banned
Can someone do a north America worlda map where Canada has Alaska, New York State, and New England, and where a unified Scandinavia has Greenland under its control? This world also has a reverse civil war in which the North Seceded, and won the war, then the former United States existed in the South for a while before collapsing. This would would have a Russian Oregon / Cascadia as some sort of Tsar Exile state, where the Tsars survived and were exiled there, a more of a dutch / German Caribbean instead of a Spanish speaking one. Maybe even go a step further and say that Mexico came into some sort of personal union with Austria or the Hapsburgs and became more German speaking later on. Alternate colonization and alternate wars.

Could someone do 2 versions in which the United States stays in existence in the south, and one where the United States collapses in the south? The Northern States would take the name: American Federal Republic.

Canada would have alternate provinces such as Athabasca. Other territories would include Ungava, Stickeen, Alaska (unless it came under the Tsar Exile state).

I'd still like my Alaska boundary dispute map done. Please edit (the original .svg version of) this map in Inkscape:
1470px-Map_of_Alaska_highlighting_Fairbanks_North_Star_Borough.svg.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.