Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ zesamofdepast
upload_2019-10-22_21-52-40.png

upload_2019-10-22_21-52-52.png

upload_2019-10-22_21-53-7.png

If there is anything you're not pleased with let me know pls. Though I'mma log out soon so I won't read them til tomorrow.

JTTough

Banned
I found a map of the Volga ASSR, along with 3 other SSRs on Wikipedia. I was wondering if someone might be able to convert that into a normal, PNG, same size map, similar to this one, and hopefully with the canton/rajon divisions as well. I was planning on trying my hand at a timeline for the first time, focusing on the Volga Republic. It looks like a fascinating little place, about the size of Massachusetts, and I might have it expand to include one of the other SSRs in the map.

Thanks!!

Alright, Let's get started because we have a lot to explain here...

First of all i think it's important to explain that, for a context (and kind as a strength show off) all the flags removes the (so Proud) Lone star from the flag, once it shows as a mark of independence and self sufficiency, and definetly if i was to break texas spirit, that would be my first move...

The First flag goes simple it replaces the Lone Star for the Coach of arms of the USA, showing the Unity in Strength and subordination of the re-taken state.
This flag perfectly fits a medium agressive scenario, like the resistence for a government change or etc.
View attachment 496287

The Second one is pretty much like the first but it also has the "Semper Fidelis" putted on the flag as both a mock of every Texan Military veteran, but also as a reminder of the control and the real leader of the texan state.
U could also say that after the Marines occupation of texas, it became a military ruled state by the Corps, applying that phrase as a state policy used to bend the rebelious back to their position.
View attachment 496288

This One has 6 Stars around the coach of arms, they represent the historical dominance of texas, French, Spanish, Mexican, Independent, American and the sixth one the current state, that could be not occupied but anexed, not just as a federation, but as a subjugated territory.
View attachment 496289

This one is just for fun, if texas was taken back by the Mexicans, It looked nice...
View attachment 496290

Hope i helped, any ideas of feedback just ask about it ;)

This will do perfectly, thank you.

I vaguely remeber someone made a Worlda linguistic map. Does someone happen to have it on hand?

Or was it a dream all along?

Trying to accurately describe language per territory for the whole world would be a nightmare unless you went with something like "official status" or "spoken by the majority". Just here in australia, there's about 300 native languages.

I didn't notice that - you're right! [searches for 'embarrassed' smiley, settles for 'confounded' instead...] :confounded:
In my defence, I just looked for it, I didn't make it...:rolleyes:

not blaming you. Was just wondering if there was a reason for it (alt-history, colour used for "western romance languages", etc...)

not blaming you. Was just wondering if there was a reason for it (alt-history, colour used for "western romance languages", etc...)
Don't worry, I didn't take offence. I also wondered about romance languages, given that French/Spanish is dark brown and Italian is light brown, which would imply a relationship. On another look, the map seems to be more 'language groups' not 'languages' - with the UK, Netherlands, Flanders, Germany, Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Iceland all being grouped together (plus the USA, NZ and some of Canada, Australia and SA).

Would anyone be willing to make me a map of East Asia following the PRC's collapse? Here are the changes:
  • Tibet is made independent, and they are given Qinghai.
  • East Turkestan is made independent.
  • Inner Mongolia is made independent.
  • Manchuria is made indepndent, consisitng of Heilongjiang, Jilin and Liaoning provinces.
  • Ningxia is made independent.
  • Hong Kong is made independent.
  • Macao is made independent.
  • Guangxi is made independent.
  • Yunnan is made independent.
  • Sichuan is made independent.
  • Beijing is made into an international protectorate governed by the UN.
  • The Republic of china seizes all remaining PRC territory south of the Yangtze River.
  • Any remaining territory is occupied by a rump PRC.
  • Korea has been reunified under the South's government, but the North is an autonomous area while deJucheification is occuring.

Here's my worlda-type map. There are two versions of Ningxia: one with pre-war borders, other's with post-war.

upload_2019-10-25_17-41-15.png
upload_2019-10-25_17-41-51.png

Status
Not open for further replies.