Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
So has anybody picked up my Rhodesia flag request yet?

If the idea is to give an even more fascist vibe, totalitarian regime often go for simple designs so you could simplified the central emblem to simply be the pickaxe.

alt-rhodesia.png

If the idea is to give an even more fascist vibe, totalitarian regime often go for simple designs so you could simplified the central emblem to simply be the pickaxe.

View attachment 475614

Nah, that doesn't give the crypto-Nazi impression I was trying to go for with my old Rhodesia scenario. As a heads-up, here was my latest attempt at a Rhodesia flag:

1t1g4t4.png

It's an improvement from my previous attempts, which sucked, but it still doesn't satisfy me enough to consider it 'complete'.

Nah, that doesn't give the crypto-Nazi impression I was trying to go for with my old Rhodesia scenario. As a heads-up, here was my latest attempt at a Rhodesia flag:

It's an improvement from my previous attempts, which sucked, but it still doesn't satisfy me enough to consider it 'complete'.

That's really busy. Maybe try to combine some of the elements or limit the number of colours. For example, have the 3 animal heads in green on a gold background in chief.

That's really busy. Maybe try to combine some of the elements or limit the number of colours. For example, have the 3 animal heads in green on a gold background in chief.

And this was simpler than my previous attempt (which, incidentally, I never actually uploaded...huh...). Obviously, you can see why it still doesn't satisfy me.

The three animal heads, incidentally, come from my TNO-themed RK-Afrika redesigns (which, oddly enough, I haven't seemed to have posted to the Flag Thread either...); they were inspired by the RK-Afrika flags that the TNO mod used, but I changed the animal heads to more stylized/simplified versions as the TNO flags used the overly-detailed coat-of-arms versions from the old German colonial administrations back before WWI.

Hey, if someone has the time to whip up a relatively simple map (and really, this does not need to be very fancy), I would just like to see a world with two large empires, one which includes...

-All of the land of the Western Roman Empire
-All of the land of the Holy Roman Empire at its height
-All of the colonial possessions ever held by Belgium, France, Portugal, and Spain, minus Chinese concessions

And the other including...

-All of the land ever held by the Byzantine Empire, except anywhere where that would overlap with the previously described empire
-The conquests of Alexander the Great
-Any of the land ever held by the Russian Empire, minus Congress Poland and the Grand Duchy of Finland
-Any land ever held by an Eastern Orthodox Christian state such as Bulgaria, Romania, or Serbia, to the extent that such land would not already be included due to having ever been part of Byzantine and/or Russian territory
-Any unfilled gaps between Alexandrian, Byzantine, and Russian land that may awkwardly stick out

Do you want a map like this?

A pedido 20190727.jpg

Hi you all. I have request for a map.

I need a better map (see image, the one I made just sucks) of modern Japan (home islands, the Nanpō Islands, and the Ryukyu Islands.) including Karafuto, Kuril Islands, South Pacific Mandate, and all the Hawaiian Islands.

If possible in a format like this one (svg and png).

Map of Japan and territories (CCA).png

Last edited:
You forgot Louisiana, Acadia, New Caledonia, French Somaliland and the French possessions in India. I'm also assuming that the original poster forgot to include the Italian colonies in Africa.

Yes, SibCDC: it's partialy true, but I made easy the map and I took nowly political map (Quebec in Canada, and all USA except the original colonies, the Noewestern territories, i.e. the states at East from Mississipi); in other hand, Italian colonies weren't indicated in the petition (only Belgium, French, Portuguese and Spanish)

I can not show some territories (especially island o small countries, like Caribean or Polinesyan states). About Europeans possessions in India, I follow the some standars about chinese concesions and excluded it.

Do you want a map like this?

View attachment 475953

Thank you so much!

You forgot Louisiana, Acadia, New Caledonia, French Somaliland and the French possessions in India. I'm also assuming that the original poster forgot to include the Italian colonies in Africa.

Yes, SibCDC: it's partialy true, but I made easy the map and I took nowly political map (Quebec in Canada, and all USA except the original colonies, the Noewestern territories, i.e. the states at East from Mississipi); in other hand, Italian colonies weren't indicated in the petition (only Belgium, French, Portuguese and Spanish)

I can not show some territories (especially island o small countries, like Caribean or Polinesyan states). About Europeans possessions in India, I follow the some standars about chinese concesions and excluded it.

Now, I did have some reason for excluding Italian colonies at the time that I asked, but I forgot what it was. Given that my standard otherwise was to ask for the colonies of European Catholic powers to be included, I probably should have asked for them as well. I also imagined that more of French North American (the portion that extended as far east of the Appalachian Mountains) and French and Portuguese possessions in India would be included, but it is not a big deal whatsoever. I am just happy that someone helped me out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.