Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2019-7-24_15-7-22.png

@Etruscan-enthusiast35 this good?

Hi, I'd like to request a map of Europe c. 1904 with the following changes/alterations.

A divided Germany. The "German Union" is made up of
  • Bavaria (the most dominant state).
  • Saxony
  • Oldenburg
  • Württemberg
  • Hesse
  • Baden
  • Lippe
  • Schaumburg-Lippe
  • Hamburg
  • Bremen
  • Schwarzburg-Sondershausen
  • Schwarzburg-Rudolstadt
  • Saxe Coburg-Gotha
  • Sax Weimar Eisenach
Imperial Germany is the rest of the OTL German Empire minus Scheswig.

Denmark still has Scheswig.

France still has Alsace-lorain.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: OH CRAP I forgot to mention that Italy is still divided into it's July 1859 boarders.
Screenshot_20190711-012653.jpg
Sorry :oops:
Hi, I was just curious if anybody has taken my request?

Hey, I'm running an interactive Victoria 2 AAR (After Action Report) on the Paradox Forums and I'm playing as Prussia in the 1990s (yes you read that correctly). So basicly I'm looking for a new, more democratic looking flag for Prussia. I've been looking all over the internet but I've not really found what I'm looking for. What I'm looking for is a tricolour of some sort, preferably including Prussian blue. If you want to add a Prussian eagle, I would like to have it less imperialistic and nationalistic looking and more like what you would find on the flag of a democratic nation.

Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to take up this task!

You could use the historical Prussia design and simply change the eagle to one like OTL modern german one.

modern-prussia.png

Last edited:
Hey, I'm running an interactive Victoria 2 AAR (After Action Report) on the Paradox Forums and I'm playing as Prussia in the 1990s (yes you read that correctly). So basicly I'm looking for a new, more democratic looking flag for Prussia. I've been looking all over the internet but I've not really found what I'm looking for. What I'm looking for is a tricolour of some sort, preferably including Prussian blue. If you want to add a Prussian eagle, I would like to have it less imperialistic and nationalistic looking and more like what you would find on the flag of a democratic nation.

Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to take up this task!

Another idea

modern-prussia2.png

Hello guys, I have also a request.
To alter the province borders of these maps
upload_2019-7-25_12-22-4.png

upload_2019-7-25_12-22-20.png

upload_2019-7-25_12-22-38.png

upload_2019-7-25_12-23-2.png

With following alterations:
  1. Dalmatia: divided the Zadar province in two with the border running from Novograd bay to Krka estuary (dividing the region into Zadar with environs, and Serbian region around Knin)
  2. Egypt: alter the straight-line borders of provinces in the western desert to match with the borders of the Roman Diocese of Egypt
  3. Syria:
    1. Divided the eastern Rojava province in two: a new province should include all the northern parts of Deir ez Zor province plus three southernmost sub-districts of Hasakeh province
    2. The province of the Euphrates to be divided in two : one for southern Raqqa province and one for southern Deir ez Zor province
  4. Bosnia: do away with the ahistorical Dayton-creation of Inter-entity line completely. The base should be rather the 1991 municipalities
    1. More historical borders like so:
upload_2019-7-25_12-20-21.png

Thanks in advance, you can post the completed he changes into the URHAFAH thread.

no worries. just be careful if you modify it as the upscaling might have accidentally created some new landmarks. That is, the end of a peninsula might now be an island or a bay might now be a landlocked lake.

Thank you Marc, but that will not be a problem as i'm doing 'fanart'* of a scenario featuring an immortal-ish alien queen who controlled the planet.

*I am aware that maps can constitute art, and therefore fan art, but my relatively basic project doesn't quite count as art (?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.