Request Maps/Flags Here

Discussion in 'Alternate History Maps and Graphics' started by Tom Thumb, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Višeslav Well-Known Member

Nah, sorry chief. I'm sure other people would be happy to do it though.

Sailor Haumea likes this.
  2. Marc Pasquin 43 % pure, 57 % recycled sins

just so you're aware mate, Venocara was banned some days ago. Obviously, feel free to continue to show us the work you've done if you want.

The Professor and Sailor Haumea like this.
  3. Marc Pasquin 43 % pure, 57 % recycled sins

no worries. just be careful if you modify it as the upscaling might have accidentally created some new landmarks. That is, the end of a peninsula might now be an island or a bay might now be a landlocked lake.

4. InfernoMole RWBY delenda est

5. Gillburger Homosucc

Can I request worlda version of Long Island,
    I need to use it for my ISOT mapgame.

6. Hindustani Person Ambiguously Brown

Hi guys! Could anyone make me a modified version of this Mughal flag using some more pan-Indian symbols, and maybe a coat of arms as well?

7. Marc Pasquin 43 % pure, 57 % recycled sins

.....so a modified version that look nothing like it ?

Seriously though, it is supposed to represent an alt-Mughal empire or a modern day muslim india ?

The Professor likes this.
  8. Hindustani Person Ambiguously Brown

This is a flag of a more modernised Mughal Empire in 1857
    This is for my timeline the Fall and Rise of the Indians
    (Context: IOTL, Bahadur Shah II was declared Emperor Of India in 1857 by the Sepoys. It did not actually ever happen because the sepoys were crushed easily .But what if it did?)

9. Marc Pasquin 43 % pure, 57 % recycled sins

the mughal empire used a lion & sun motif so maybe that combined with OTL Indian flag but with proportions modified so the motif isn't too small.

alt-mughal.png

10. Hindustani Person Ambiguously Brown

P
    this is the lion and sun from the Persian flag, the Mughal one was a little different, maybe dont use the current Indian flag please coz it’s rather recent
    thank you anyways mate
    hope i’m not sounding rude

11. WhiteDragon25 Well-Known Member

After suddenly remembering that The Fountainhead Filibuster existed, and my own attempt at making a dystopian Rhodesia for my old alt-history map, I tried my luck again with making a new Rhodesia flag to replace my previous attempts... however, I've never really been satisfied with each of my attempts: none of them quite capture what I was trying to go for in thematic terms. So perhaps somebody else here can do a better job than where I couldn't?

Basically, here's what I'm looking for: I want a Rhodesia flag that combines the 1968 design with symbolism derived from the OB/AWB, Nazi exiles, and Ayn Rand's Objectivist 'philosophy'. In other words, a flag for an absolute cesspit of far-right extremism and lunacy. Nazis, Objectivists, and Afrikaners, all mixed into one wretched hive of scum and villainy.

EDIT: Oh, and I'd like it to be in PNG format in a 2:3 ratio, and its size in pixels to be 900-width and 600-height.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
    Ephraim Ben Raphael likes this.
  12. herricks If you know what I mean

anybody got a Qbam map of the world before teh American revolution?

13. Forbiddenparadise64 The Great

Sorry if it’s old but would anyone still be interested in an adaption of a Cryosahul scenario, for public domain use of course?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Latitudes compared to otl.

14. SibCDC Member

Hey, I'm running an interactive Victoria 2 AAR (After Action Report) on the Paradox Forums and I'm playing as Prussia in the 1990s (yes you read that correctly). So basicly I'm looking for a new, more democratic looking flag for Prussia. I've been looking all over the internet but I've not really found what I'm looking for. What I'm looking for is a tricolour of some sort, preferably including Prussian blue. If you want to add a Prussian eagle, I would like to have it less imperialistic and nationalistic looking and more like what you would find on the flag of a democratic nation.

Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to take up this task!

15. Bennett Human Time-Waster

Would this work?
    upload_2019-7-24_14-44-49.png

16. Etruscan-enthusiast35 I make garbage for a living

Hobbiton, The Shire, Eriador, Middle-Earth
    Here's a random request for anybody interested; a Swedish established Lutheran kingdom in the southern Levant (Israel, Palestine, Jordan) and the Sinai peninsula.

17. SibCDC Member

Yeah I've come across that one too when I was looking. I think I'll let my readers vote on several options and I'll include this one. Thank you very much!

18. KolyenuKS not a farmer I think

I'm not sure what you mean by that, do you want a flag or map?

19. Sailor Haumea Liberal Hawk

20. Etruscan-enthusiast35 I make garbage for a living

Hobbiton, The Shire, Eriador, Middle-Earth
    I've been working on it at a slower pace then the us wank map.
    It should be done by Sunday at the latest.
    Sorry for the lack of updates by the way, real life's been interfering with the mapping stuff as of late.

King Jasper and Sailor Haumea like this.