Request Maps/Flags Here

Discussion in 'Alternate History Maps and Graphics' started by Tom Thumb, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Hindustani Person Ambiguously Brown

It looks a little messy, maybe something a little less messy and cluttered that looks like one flag rather than four flags overplayed on top of each other

2. Vlad von Carstein Chaotic Good, Worldbuilder

So does any one have a blank Worlda map of only Japan, preferably with the Ryukyus but I'm not picky?

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
    SnivyLink likes this.
  3. SnivyLink *insert witty comment here*

Hey, can anyone please make a Worlda map showing the original 1947 partition plan for Palestine?

4. Cantra Well-Known Member

Can someone please make some flags for this map? Ignore the errors.

Canada wins the war of 1812, and gains control of portions of Maine, and all of Michigan. Canada has more French Influence than IRL, and has greenland.

America gains the Spanish Caribbean territories as a result of victory in the Spanish-American war, and more Mexican lands in an alternate Mexican war. the Russians sell Alaska and portions of the far east to America.

Texas is an independent nation and went on to shape much of the west in it's image, and controls the west culturally and linguistically.

Mexico is a small nation, that is at the whims of it's Texan neighbors to the North and Americans to the Northeast.

Central American Federation is basically an American puppet regime in Central America.

Gran Columbia survives to the present day and goes on to incorporate Peru and Ecuador into it's reach.

Suriname controls it's 2 neighbors and conquered them in an alternate war.

Amazonas gains its independence, supported by the United States.

All of these nations, and the rest of the Americas is part of something called the American Union Pact, a NATO style alliance.

[​IMG]

5. Mr_Fanboy Well-Known Member

I am going to throw this out there: could someone attempt to make a religious map of Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, and adjacent areas in 800 AD, at the time that Charlemagne was crowned Holy Roman Emperor?

I find this to be a fascinating time from a religious standpoint, because even though Muslims were politically in control of much of the Middle East and the Mediterranean during this period, they were not a numerical majority in many of those areas - there were still many Jews and Christians in the Middle East and North Africa (indeed, Christians were likely still the majority in places such as Egypt and Syria, though there were many different competing and very theologically different sects of the religion that would have to be identified), and Zoroastrians were likely still the majority in Persia, especially in rural areas.

Meanwhile, much of Europe was still ruled by pagan kings who led largely pagan realms, especially in Slavic and Nordic areas. There were also still a significant number of pagans within the borders of officially Christian states - for instance, the Saxons under Frankish rule, and even surviving pockets of Greco-Roman polytheism such as the Mani Peninsula in Greece.

Turkish peoples and others on the steppe, and those who had just recently migrated out of it, had their own religious traditions. Different varieties of shamanism and Tengrism were still popular among the Magyars and Turks, and at least the ruling class of the Khazars had converted to Judaism.

Anyway, a map that portrays this situation, especially indicating areas shared by significant numbers of Christians, Jews, Muslims, pagans of different varieties, and adherents of other religions, areas that were relatively homogeneous in this regard, and areas where folks of one religion ruled over a group of people who were largely of another religion, would be pretty neat in my opinion.

6. Tomislav Addai Well-Known Member

Eventually, I would be needing a helping hand to translate a CK2 county map into the 1000AD map. I can assure you that the New World is yet of untouched, and most of Europe has been updated already (except Hispania).

7. wolfhound817 Priest of Hank

May I ask which election game is that?

8. Caravels of Portugal Well-Known Member

I want a composite hypothetical map of Europe and the Near East chartered according to the specifications:
    • Arabs and Moor-ruled Iberia, Southern France, Sicily along with half of Malta, Sardinia & Corsica.
    • West African-ruled North France shaped roughly like this: [​IMG]
    • Ottoman-dominated Southeast Europe and Transcaucasia along with its territories at its extent in 1683: [​IMG]
    • Hunnic territory pushed northwards and eastwards due to the Ottoman Empire's extent and influence.
    • Carthaginian Italy and half of Malt, Sicily & Corsica.
    • Mongol-ruled Eastern Europe and portions of Central Europe.
    • Crimean Tartar extended its territories to Caucasia.

Contrary and SnivyLink like this.
  9. Sailor Haumea Liberal Hawk

Anyone?

SnivyLink likes this.
  10. wolfhound817 Priest of Hank

Why do you need west African Kalos?

11. Caravels of Portugal Well-Known Member

Actually, it's a rough reference for the borders in a West African Northern France.

wolfhound817 likes this.
  12. Christory Well-Known Member

Does anyone have a Worlda showing the border between North and South Vietnam?

wolfhound817 likes this.
  13. Lottie Member

I don't know if anyone has started, but if haven't, could I have this but,. I didn't mention, the worldA should be a melted Ice Caps earth. Thank you...
    L

14. The Professor Pontifex Collegii Vexillographiariorum

Perhaps a variant of OTL flag with the red stripes blue.

Same old stars and stripes with stars depending on states.

The Burnett Flag? Gold star on blue.

No reason they'd change unless revolución

Probably the UPCA one:
    [​IMG]

Gokbay likes this.
  15. Cantra Well-Known Member

That seems rather likely, however I'd like to have someone draw and edit those flags a bit to make them look a bit different, I'd love to see something like that with other people putting a twist on it.

16. Ephraim Ben Raphael Super Writer Extraordinaire

Anyone have the most up-to-date worlda version of OTL in 1776?

Never mind, found it.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
  17. Etruscan-enthusiast35 Human until proven guilty

Hobbiton, The Shire, Eriador, Middle-Earth
    Hello good people of the request thread, I have a simple request for anyone willing to take it up
    Basically What I am interested in is a flag for the country in this post and a flag for it as a soviet republic.
    Thanks in advance.

18. Marc Pasquin 43 % pure, 57 % recycled sins

As in "a larger francophone population" or this ATL Canada maintains connections with France ?

So despite losing part of its territory in the war of 1812 and part of its OTL territory being an independent nation, the US still manages to gain all the rest and *more* territory than it did OTL as well as apparently proping up Countries elsewhere ? how ?

19. Cantra Well-Known Member

Canada has a larger francophone population, Michigan is much more French, though it has it's common English speakers aswell.

In order to compensate for the loss of territory, the US went to go expand in the west and came into competition with Texas and Canada, and so they looked south. Maybe in an alternate Spanish American war, they are more zealous about spreading manifest destiny into the south, aswell in an alternate Mexican American war.

20. King Jasper Active Member

Hey, could anyone in this thread make me a map of the US east coast with:

-East Oregon, east Washington and Idaho one state. (as Idaho)
    -West Oregon and the rest of Washington made into Cascadia.
    -California split into a Bay Area state, South California and North California
    -Montana, North Dakota and South Dakota all merged into one big "Dakota"
    -A "Navajo" state, encompassing all of the navajo nation, with all enclaves and exclaves removed.

Thanks in advance!