Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get a flag for an neo-fascist Austria? Background: continuing struggles within the EU drive the population of Austria to support a far-right party called the National Liberators. After their victory in the national elections by a landslide, the NL party leaves the EU and turns Austria into a dictatorship. The Austrian State is founded and creates a mostly closed state who are allied with other right wing governments such as Poland.

I get the feeling that a neo-fascist Austria might do the same thing as their 1930s counterpart and avoid putting an overtly nazi-type emblem on their flag and instead deface the triband with an updated national COA such as this 2 headed version:

Attachments

• austria-2heads.png
    austria-2heads.png
    38.7 KB · Views: 265
I get the feeling that a neo-fascist Austria might do the same thing as their 1930s counterpart and avoid putting an overtly nazi-type emblem on their flag and instead deface the triband with an updated national COA such as this 2 headed version:
I was thinking the same! Great minds eh :winkytongue:

Thats really good. Everytime I ask for a flag here I am amazed. Good Work

So, I'm contemplating making a Splinter Cell-ish YouTube series with some assets from SC: Blacklist. The primary thing is making a map like Blacklist's SMI map, as shown below from DeviantArt.
VXfyccf.jpg

My Map: https://i.imgur.com/J0W6xoe.png

1: Keep it in QBAM projection.
2: On the right side of the QBAM map is a whole key to identify countries so I want you to use that to label the countries.
3: Make it in four separate pieces that would be put together, each being 3840 × 2160.
4: Along with this green shown on the SMI map above, make some other colors if you want that go well with looking on a screen. Keep the colors fairly muted.
5: Remove the zoomed in portions of the map that show more detail on certain land masses. Those aren't essential for the iterated map.
6: Please make some smooth borders. I don't want to see choppy or big blurred pixels throughout the whole map, especially when parts of it would be zoomed in for a montage.

Your work will be credited in the videos and if you (as in whoever makes it) can do all of this, I will be very thankful.

Attachments

• smi_world_map_by_dart_a_d7at9lj-fullview.jpg
    smi_world_map_by_dart_a_d7at9lj-fullview.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:
Heyo, I just need some help cleaning up something since I'm not very good at it:
upload_2018-11-17_12-22-1.png

can I have the symbol in the center here (Space Revolutionary Army from Gundam X) put onto a plain red flag (same as the bg color here) without the white lines everywhere? I did my best to upscale this from an artbook scan I have and I can upload if wanted

here's a photo of it in the show (apologies for low quality, didn't have a bluray until this year):
latest

Blackadder Goes Forth Episode 6, Field Marshal Haig to Captain Blackadder:
"You saved my damn life that day, Blacky. If it weren’t for you, that pygmy woman with the sharpened mango could have seriously…"

glad to see someone got the reference. Maybe it's age or autism but I always wonder, seconds after posting one, if my joke will come out as a subtle but witty call-back or as the random comments of a semi-demented lunatic who might have just soiled himself .

Status
Not open for further replies.