Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the blazon for an alternative flag: Gyronny of eight azure and gules fimbriated argent. Let's see who can make this first!

I get the feeling people would think its a badly rendered version of either the Union Jack, the Dutch Jack or the Russian Jack.

girone-b-r.jpg

JJohnson

Banned
I'd like to request an edit to the Texas state seal for the new state 'Rio Grande.' It'd be the RRG red instead of the Texas blue, with 3 Texan stars in an upright triangle. The text would say "SEAL OF THE STATE OF RIO GRANDE" in the circle. Thanks!

Last edited:
Sealevel1.png

Does anyone have a QBAM world map with sea levels equivalent to this map here? I've tried to make one, but alas. It doesn't need to have borders.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a QBAM world map with sea levels equivalent to this map here? I've tried to make one, but alas. It doesn't need to have borders.

I do!

I made this thing a while ago back using the geographical Q-Bam as a base and basically just taking away the two lowest elevation points and making them water, as well as any and all coastlines and islands as small as a pixel of course

3QkKukc.png

Using this this edit the next one was actually really easy to make combining a pre existing Q-Bam and my icecap melt map so I will post it as well

QTdGin7.png

Enjoy!

I'd like to request some basic research help, if that's allowed here.
So, for my new timeline, Accuracy and the Unfit, I want to make a graphic of the House of Representatives in the Prussian Landtag, in 1861-1862; however, there's next to no info on who owned which seats in the 352-seat H.o.R.
I know perhaps one or two of the parties that ran, and I know there was a liberal majority in the HoR, but I can't find any precise figures, and that would help tremendously for my timeline.
If anybody would be willing to try helping locate that, I thank you so much.

I'd like to request some basic research help, if that's allowed here.
So, for my new timeline, Accuracy and the Unfit, I want to make a graphic of the House of Representatives in the Prussian Landtag, in 1861-1862; however, there's next to no info on who owned which seats in the 352-seat H.o.R.
I know perhaps one or two of the parties that ran, and I know there was a liberal majority in the HoR, but I can't find any precise figures, and that would help tremendously for my timeline.
If anybody would be willing to try helping locate that, I thank you so much.

here you go:

Left Liberal : 104
Liberals (others) : 48
National Liberal : -
Constitutional : 91
Catholic : 54
Free Conservative : -
Conservative : -
Old Conservative : 14
Polish members : 23
Independents: 18

source:
http://www.wahlen-in-deutschland.de/klPreussen.htm

did it have a flag, colours or design elements before being liberated ?
The Blue Rose Rebel Organization does, it Black-Greyish* Flag with Three Blue Roses...

*Being One Colour and Symbol of Blue Rose in Central

I would like Three Blue Rose to become symbol in the Canton with Scandinavian Colour Nordic Cross flag and perhaps bit black to represent the Martyrs against the Empire with Capital literally named Black City(Schwartzgrad)

The Blue Rose Rebel Organization does, it Black-Greyish* Flag with Three Blue Roses...

*Being One Colour and Symbol of Blue Rose in Central

I would like Three Blue Rose to become symbol in the Canton with Scandinavian Colour Nordic Cross flag and perhaps bit black to represent the Mayars against the Empire with the Capial litteral call Black City

I can't seem to find anything online, are they known by some other names ?

Status
Not open for further replies.