Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, must have missed that one.
I assume 4 stars for traditional 4 provinces (thus excluding Carpathian Ruthenia)?

not sure, I got the image as part of a "data mining expedition" some time ago and unfortunately google translate didn't help with the info on the page. Your explanation does sound reasonable.

I always found Arms those a tad Czech dominant, understandable but you can see why the Divorce happened.

I guess another option would be marshalling Bohemia with moravia and having them as a single quarter with the other being Slovakia, silesia and rhutenia

Can someone make me a Wallachia-Bulgaria flag like the Austro-Hungarian flag ?

here you go

walachia-bulgaria.png

Acenos

Banned
Can someone here make an arctic centered basemap?

495fb1fbaa5d36865bbbe3260b84fa45.jpg

Make two versions of the map. one at this scale:
the_southern_continent___part_ii_by_louisthefox-d9e0ns8.png

And another at this scale:
fetch.php
[/QUOTE]

JJohnson

Banned
Would someone mind doing an M-BAM (or VT-BAM) conversion of this map (Germany (with Briey and Belfort in Alsace-Lorraine) and Austria (this is Deutschböhmen/Sudetenland) are two separate countries; Teschen Silesia is Austrian; Schleswig is this border), with these French Algerian enclaves, this Romania, this Poland (rightmost in the series), this Greece and Turkey, and this Hungary? I'm working on a timeline featuring such a map. Thank you in advance!

The alt-Austria has the proposed German-Austria states. The alt-Germany's Prussia broke up into its constituent provinces. Thuringia took Erfurt RBZ from Saxony-Anhalt, Hamburg is OTL, plus Cuxhaven; Berlin, Lübeck, Bremen are OTL borders.

The second request is to change this Germany, add in Briey and Belfort to Alsace-Lorraine; German Austria with this Sudeten area, the Schleswig alteration; New Silesia, New East Prussia (bordered at the Vistula with South Prussia), and South Prussia (outside of Posen), all in the same resolution/accuracy. This map would be useful in multiple timeline/scenarios going forward.

Thank you in advance!

Deleted member 82792

What would the Virginia flag look like if it became an independent republic?

Status
Not open for further replies.